• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

rossihunter2

Staff Member
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ock-draft-10-kyler-murray-lands-with-patriots

and here's the first one of note - DJ's first mock (although someone on twitter astutely dubbed it the Birdbox edition):
  • Josh Jacobs at #5
  • 3 Qbs in the first round - Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones and Kyler Murray going to the Pats
  • Jonah Williams being mocked at #18 as a Guard not tackle
  • Marquise Brown is wr 1
  • 7 DL/EDGE in the top 15 picks

JO_75

Hall of Famer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ock-draft-10-kyler-murray-lands-with-patriots

and here's the first one of note - DJ's first mock (although someone on twitter astutely dubbed it the Birdbox edition):
  • Josh Jacobs at #5
  • 3 Qbs in the first round - Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones and Kyler Murray going to the Pats
  • Marquise Brown is wr 1

No way Eric and the front office pass on Christian Wilkins. I don't see the QBs going as high as most people think.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

• Josh Jacobs at #5
  • Marquise Brown is wr 1
I really like Josh Jacobs. I really do.
#5 ??????????????????
Jeremiah must have been hit on the head by something heavy.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Considering I have to see everyone constantly complain about our defensive interior, I think we need new guys
I would more than appreciate some DLine help, but let's just not act like Christian Wilkins is the absolute alpha in that class. He's a good player, but there are a lot of other players that I would welcome.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Who we choose with our first pick is going to depend on how free agency goes. For the first time in a while we don't have any one position that is a glaring need for us. We need a top WR (same as every year) oline depth, possibly corner or safety, maybe a RB, who knows

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I really like Josh Jacobs. I really do.
#5 ??????????????????
Jeremiah must have been hit on the head by something heavy.
5 seems high but I wouldn't complain if we get him. We could use a couple sledgehammers in the backfield and I think it would take some of the pressure off Lamar. That said we need interior O-Line help as well.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
5 seems high but I wouldn't complain if we get him. We could use a couple sledgehammers in the backfield and I think it would take some of the pressure off Lamar. That said we need interior O-Line help as well.
Definitely, I said that before in one of the threads.
I'm just mad they are suggesting to teams to take him before us :p

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Definitely, I said that before in one of the threads.
I'm just mad they are suggesting to teams to take him before us :p
Yeah I think he would be a good fit here, way behind on my prospects this year but he is one that has stood out a bit outside the obvious big names

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's a full, 7 round mock: https://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2019/

The Ravens got Josh Jacobs (RB, Alabama), Justin Layne (CB, Michigan State), Christian Miller (ILB, Alabama), Demarcus Christmas (DT, Florida State), Koda Martin (OT, Syracuse), Trey Pipkins (OT, Sioux Falls).

I wouldn't be thrilled with this...

Who we choose with our first pick is going to depend on how free agency goes. For the first time in a while we don't have any one position that is a glaring need for us. We need a top WR (same as every year) oline depth, possibly corner or safety, maybe a RB, who knows
I don't think we need o line depth - we need a plug in day 1 starter in the interior of the o line. WR ... as usual indeed. A true FS if one is available, but I think a pass rusher is a major need.

IMO, I'd love pick 1 to be either an stud interior o lineman or someone who has a good chance of getting to the QB.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think we need o line depth - we need a plug in day 1 starter in the interior of the o line. WR ... as usual indeed. A true FS if one is available, but I think a pass rusher is a major need.

IMO, I'd love pick 1 to be either an stud interior o lineman or someone who has a good chance of getting to the QB.

It’s the same for DL and OL - we’ve got tons of workable short term depth players - what were missing is that playmaker/day 1 solid starter type prospect

And the fact that that draft has only 1 offensive skill position is a bit absurd

Either way it’s not really to be taken seriously - it’s a 3 day mock before the nfl seasons even over

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
this whole mock draft syndrome has offically gotten old for me. I think i'll turn off all my notifications and act like the NFL doesnt exist after the SB and not see anyting that we've done until after the draft and I can then go anal at how De Costa got a draft full of Chris Wormleys and Alex Lewis's.