• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Notice:

The sign ups for UDFA will begin here at 12 EST and will continue through 12 EST of tomorrow, Monday, 04/22. Once the draft is officially over with, we will begin UDFA immediately thereafter. Please indicate in this thread whether you wish to sign up. Remember that you can drop out at any time, although you can't rejoin after dropping out.

Simba

Staff Member
Alright I'm done second guessing myself and I opted for Stidham. I don't really have any needs, so I decided to go with someone I believe actually has a chance to be a starting QB in time. 2018 was horrible for him but the scouts are right - that whole Auburn team/offense was a mess. I'm going on traits and the 2017 tape. Stidham has a great skillset. He does panic under pressure a little too often, but when you keep him clean, he can carve you up. I still have another couple of years of Rivers at least, so no harm in adding someone to develop this late in the game.

Simba

Staff Member
Let me sign up for some of them UDFAs

giphy.gif