• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Higdon and Holcomb were both guys i was thinking about
Good to hear since I was waffling around on Holcomb. His pro day got me interested in the tape. Crazy numbers 4.48 40, 22 reps, 11 foot broad jump, and a 39.5 in vertical. All well above average. And the tape was solid too.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was on more than twice but I cant pick from my phone because the info isn't there.

Edit: I catch it because I check for notifications but I both did not expect us to make it through THAT many picks that fast and when I saw it at 1 I thought I would be able to pick at 4 but life rebels against me

Simba

Staff Member
Love the Redwine pick, too. He’s who I was tossing up instead of Stidham a few picks ago.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
@DeVito52 told me that he wanted to ground and pound. Sadly, he can't get laid, but he did instruct me to build the new offense around the strengths of what Haskins does well. I feel like this draft did that for him. Of course, a big help here is that Saquon is likely the best RB in football(he did what he did with a bad oline). So an oline upgrade at certain points, bolstering the depth, adding another good WR in Doss, a good move TE to compliment Ingram(Haskins is good at getting the ball out quickly).

It's funny. @DeVito52 by doing nothing still had a better offseason than the actual giants did.

Eat a dick Gettleman