• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Grim

orange-inflatable-tube-man-air-powered-dancer.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Looking for quality starters on OL but short on cap? Need reliable starters who have proven to be capable? Is name value important to you in your OL? Do you like versatility in your OL? Fret not because the Baltimore Ravens are announcing that the following players are available:

C/G Matt Skura 0.5 Star
G/T James Hurst 3.5 Stars

Unbelievable prices, unbelievable deals! Act now because prices double today after 1900! Currently BOGO!

I’d pay you 4 stars for you to cut Hurst and Skura outright. You’d be my hero!!!

Simba

Staff Member
I'm really shocked my John Miller bid stood 24 hours. He's nothing special of course, but considering the other prices, I'll take an average G for 0.5 all day.

Simba

Staff Member
I also think this is the first time in the last 5 years where I do not have Ben Garland on my roster. I'm proud of myself for breaking that habit.

Pat829

Practice Squad
I also think this is the first time in the last 5 years where I do not have Ben Garland on my roster. I'm proud of myself for breaking that habit.

I look forward to the Ben Garland experience. My god the Dolphins offensive line is terrible. Really the team in general. Thanks, Tannenbaum.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
That initial .5 bid earlier today. That's all it took to put him on the radar. I thought I could get him while he was being slept on.
I didn’t see him when I checked the list last night or I would’ve bid on him. He and BJ Finney were two guys I targeted early on. I’m a big fan of Finney so no big deal but not sure how I missed Foster

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That initial .5 bid earlier today. That's all it took to put him on the radar. I thought I could get him while he was being slept on.

My bad - but honestly I also thought maybe I could sneak him for not much either lol

I’m just glad I’ve ended up with anyone - wasn’t able to be around for final 5 or the previous 4 hours lol so had to hope that my bargain shopping didn’t get outbid

Got a couple of guys I don’t hate