• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
He was my top target. Was going to put him with Luck and next to Hilton.... He'd never face double coverage.

Fucking kms
Sorry mate. He's been my guy since last year and late last year at that. Here's proof:

I really like Parris from Ohio State. One of my favorite WR in the draft.
So this reply is to both of you here but my initial impression after watching a lengthy highlight film is that Harry has things you like and things you don’t. First, he has great hands and great hand-eye-coordination. His vision is also good for finding soft spots in coverage sort of like a RB. I still think Parris Campbell is better at YAC but that’s from a smaller sample size. He adjusts to the ball very well and seems to display solid catching radius to make him a sort of safety blanket for errant throws. He has long speed, however, and isn’t explosive and doesn’t do a good job against press or man coverage despite his larger body size. He pushes off more than I would like to see and I feel that could lead to some OPI calls in the NFL. I do not see Julio Jones at all when I watch him but I would say his floor is Rueben Randle and his ceiling is somewhere close to Alshon Jeffrey. I need to watch actual games to confirm these initial impressions but that’s what I see so far.
It would be great if we could trade Joe to the Giants for a 2nd and swap a pick for another pick. Imagine if we traded Joe and our 3rd for their 2nd and 3rd? That would be amazing. Feels like a dream lol

Campbell has been my guy from jump this year at WR. He’s my top guy because I just like the way he plays football. He can just somehow get YAC like crazy from what I’ve seen. I haven’t liked a WR as much since Beckham JR.
I would love Parris Campbell with Lamar.
He's my boy. Would love for him to come here. I love his ability to get YAC and he has good hands and that second gear. Just wish his routes would get tighter. Man, imagine if we had him and drafted Calvin Ridley last year. You'd have the speed guy with YAC and the route guy.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Sorry mate. He's been my guy since last year and late last year at that. Here's proof:

He's my boy. Would love for him to come here. I love his ability to get YAC and he has good hands and that second gear. Just wish his routes would get tighter. Man, imagine if we had him and drafted Calvin Ridley last year. You'd have the speed guy with YAC and the route guy.
Means nothing. You're still an ass. Damn you for having a good opinion

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
giphy.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pick for Pittsburgh will be in shortly. If anyone wants to move out of the first, PM me. Bucs looking to move back into the first.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yesterday I had been trying to trade up for most of the day. The Bills and I had a blockbuster trade in the works that would have included 9 picks from both teams, but in the end he wanted Lindstrom really bad. Then I started working the big board and attempted to trade with everyone. Last night I had a deal that was completed but was dependent on Greedy Williams being available at Seattles pick. Once the Steelers took him I decided to adjust my offer and aim lower. The Steelers and the Texans were both willing to do this deal but going higher was the better option.

Byron Murphy to me is 1b in this draft for corners. Although he may not be as fast as Greedy Williams, he plays with much more physicality and technique. I think in the end both are going to be very good corners in the NFL.

Welcome to San Francisco, Byron Murphy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pick for Pittsburgh will be in shortly. If anyone wants to move out of the first, PM me. Bucs looking to move back into the first.
I may be interested in possibly moving back to your pick in the 2nd. My 1st round pick is 1.30

Simba

Staff Member
This is why it’s good to have no idea who you even want yet even though you’re only like 10 picks away

#NoDisappointment

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why it’s good to have no idea who you even want yet even though you’re only like 10 picks away

#NoDisappointment
That's how I did it, too. I had a short list of guys I'd love and then it was whatever. I tried to build the team so I didn't have a huge need anywhere and could just draft who I liked rather than going for position holes.

Simba

Staff Member
That's how I did it, too. I had a short list of guys I'd love and then it was whatever. I tried to build the team so I didn't have a huge need anywhere and could just draft who I liked rather than going for position holes.

Yeah I’m pretty much going pure BPA.

Now, do I know who the BPA is? Absolutely not.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah I’m pretty much going pure BPA.

Now, do I know who the BPA is? Absolutely not.
Yeah, with work this year and two jobs while studying for two certifications I haven't had time for much draft analysis so I have to go off of the games I watched earlier and less off of Internet research. It's been less stressful.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lamar, Baker and if Andy Dalton of 2019 can bring back the Andy Dalton of old, Welcome to the No Fly Zone. Now residing in Pittsburgh, PA!