• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m 100% sure this is going to spiral out of control, but @Lost_In_Translation ... why the hatred for Devito?

popcorn1.jpg

Simba

Staff Member
In other news, hopefully the skip last night gives valid reason as to why it's recommended to be as courteous as possible with the time limit. It only gets slower from here and we're already pretty slow. Any time savings is a blessing in this marathon lol

In other news, hopefully the skip last night gives valid reason as to why it's recommended to be as courteous as possible with the time limit. It only gets slower from here and we're already pretty slow. Any time savings is a blessing in this marathon lol

Yeah. We had a promising pace going too. Now it's about as slow as I've seen it... granted this is only my 3rd year doing this.

Simba

Staff Member
Yeah. We had a promising pace going too. Now it's about as slow as I've seen it... granted this is only my 3rd year doing this.

The clock used to be set at 24 hours, so it used to be a lot worse lol. I think we were ultra slow off the start last year too, but it picked up before dying back down. I've always used 10 picks per day as a solid pace. We're not too far off but definitely need to pick it up. We just need those 15+ pick days to balance out the inevitable 2-3 pick days as well.

The clock used to be set at 24 hours, so it used to be a lot worse lol. I think we were ultra slow off the start last year too, but it picked up before dying back down. I've always used 10 picks per day as a solid pace. We're not too far off but definitely need to pick it up. We just need those 15+ pick days to balance out the inevitable 2-3 pick days as well.

I've heard about that from @RavensMania before with the 24 hours. Must have been rough. As long as we are done by the actual draft all is good I suppose, lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I've always planned on 4 weeks for the draft to be completed and we've been done in 3 1/2 weeks on occasion. Problem is due to the late start we don't have much leeway with undrafted free agents and all.

I've heard about that from @RavensMania before with the 24 hours. Must have been rough. As long as we are done by the actual draft all is good I suppose, lol.

Simba

Staff Member
I've always planned on 4 weeks for the draft to be completed and we've been done in 3 1/2 weeks on occasion. Problem is due to the late start we don't have much leeway with undrafted free agents and all.

That's why I'm hoping we can pick up the pace. UDFA usually goes quickly, so few days leeway before the real draft should be the goal. Just got to get moving.