• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Sorry for the slight delay. I've been catching up on some Photoshop work I've been putting off and I can tend to get in the zone lol.

With the recent run on CBs, I figured I actually had to pull the trigger to move up and get my guy. Mullen was my #1 in this grouping but Bunting was a close #2. I know this will sound wrong, but I'm a sucker for a CB with smooth hips. He needs some development coming from a small school, but I think he can be a quality starter in time. I'm not sure I buy the top 40 talk but he's definitely a day 2 guy in my eyes.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm in another mock draft on another site. The Mock Draft is only the draft and started on Friday. We just finished the Ravens pick, so you can see we are moving much faster then they are on that site. Anyway, I'm the Ravens GM and I selected Greedy Williams. Even though we weren't in need of another CB this season, he represented too much value to pass on. Especially since Jimmy will most likely not be in a Ravens uniform after this upcoming season and who knows if Carr will be back.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm in another mock draft on another site. The Mock Draft is only the draft and started on Friday. We just finished the Ravens pick, so you can see we are moving much faster then they are on that site. Anyway, I'm the Ravens GM and I selected Greedy Williams. Even though we weren't in need of another CB this season, he represented too much value to pass on. Especially since Jimmy will most likely not be in a Ravens uniform after this upcoming season and who knows if Carr will be back.
Williams is not really too impressive. In this class he is the best corner (arguably) but I don't think he's anything special.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I will legit trade somebody a draft pick for an upvote. I'm sitting at 666 positives and 6 negatives, and this is the most uncomfortable I've been with this ju-ju. I need elp, with a capital E.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I will legit trade somebody a draft pick for an upvote. I'm sitting at 666 positives and 6 negatives, and this is the most uncomfortable I've been with this ju-ju. I need elp, with a capital E.
If I undo my "funny" rating, does @allblackraven not get the draft pick?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I misjudged your character the other day.

Get off my lawn!
Dramatic-Loki-Walks-Away-In-Avengers-Gif.gif