1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Discussion in '2019 Forum Mock' started by RavensMania, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Italian Raven

Italian Raven Veteran

Don't remember who exactly posted some gifs about him..might have been Edgar or Jacquille.. He's a very solid blocker as well.
    Definitely worth a higher pick. Good catch

• Like Like x 1
  2. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

3. SepticeyePoe

4. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

5. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

I sent you a message regarding the 7th round pick.

For sure, I’ll have to jump on board early next year to participate in the free agency period.

At the very least, this got me a bit more prepared for my fantasy dynasty drafts coming up. Got to look into the draft prospects a little early.

6. Sami84

Sami84 MVP

Jaylon Ferguson has visited us 3 times.

Smokescreen or locked in? If so i hope it's with a trade back

7. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

8. Truth

Truth Staff Member Moderator

I'm here. Just settling in after a wild day. The picks will be in within the hour.

9. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

10. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Done. We have one week left, can we finish before the real Draft starts next Thursday?

11. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Moderator

sorry, I've been out of state since Sunday so I wasn't aware he was otc until after 5pm

12. Truth

I won't lie. I didn't see any of Anthony Ratliff-Williams until after my last selections were made. At that point, I panicked and started sending out as many trade feelers as I could lol I've only caught his highlights, and he's raw. But man, is he intriguing from a talent standpoint.

13. SepticeyePoe

He stood out to me when I was looking at another guy. I was hoping I could grab him in the 7th.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

15. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

@Truth just to make sure you're aware, the 49ers are still on the clock with a 2nd pick. Not sure if you were given a board or what, but just wanted to make sure that didn't slip through the cracks accidentally.

16. Truth

I very much appreciate the heads up. I don't have a set board in place. So RavensMania is away on an important business trip, and I've been texting him. I was able to confirm the Haynes pick right before I posted it, and I'm waiting to hear back on the second selection. I'll have it up as soon as I hear back from him.

17. Simba

Simba Pro Bowler

Got it. I was 99% sure that was the case, but just wanted to make sure you were aware he was back-to-back.

18. Truth

Good to hear. Honestly, I might see him going in the middle rounds. I thought his pro day workout looked sharp. He likely would've benefited from another season in college, but I really like what I see as far as traits go. He's a playmaker.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Truth

And I definitely appreciate that. Thanks for looking out.

20. Truth

Just got the go-ahead and the pick is in. @Taze is OTC with @Adreme to follow.