• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
teach them what - that they can fight for their teammates and make a mistake while playing for free - and their millionaire headcoach decides they need to be humbled and punished

what's he gonna learn from this?
To not punch opposing player? It was absolutely unnecessary.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
To not punch opposing player? It was absolutely unnecessary.

to each their own - i think there's other ways of teaching someone not to punch a guy than making them sit on their own on a bus - probably with a complex and unhealthy mix of emotions

honestly if someone did that to me after i made that kind of a mistake in the heat of the moment on the football field id feel betrayed - id happily own up to my mistake and take the heat for it etc. but to be separated from the team in that way would leave me filled with resentment - id not learn anything from it except a deep mistrust of my head coach and how he sees me

its different if the head coach sends everyone else on the plane but he comes with me on the bus - then its a teaching tool without making me feel like ive been abandoned but nope thats not what happened here

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I hope Tua's injury isn't too bad because that Alabama/LSU is gonna be lit if he can play
He had the same surgery both him and Hurts had last year. It's 7-10 days with no weight on the leg, then he can start with practice. He might play but I'm sure he won't be at 100%. O line and defense will have to show up like never before.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
getting destroyed. Been watching this game and didn't expect this.
Me neither. KsU OL is absolutely dominating OUs DL. Ksu is basically running the same plays over and over again. Qb power and i formation power. Impressive.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ksu's qb played a good game. Made the right throws and was an unstoppable force in these GL packages.