• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

fucksakes - i just dont get it - kids in other mediums at college are able to make money off their own likeness and brand as influencers or youtubers or podcasters etc. with absolutely no fuss or anything

and then you've got these kids who are made to work for their colleges like they're professionals in that industry without any recompense beyond a scholarship with no guarantee they'll make any money in the NFL if they even make it there

but they also have no ability to do anything extracurricular at their college or even work a job elsewhere to make money - they are hamstrung by these restrictions and it is only these "student athletes"
I should've known the NCAA would've pulled off some sucker shit. You know something? I never really put it this way, but this shit is totally un-American. They always tell us that if you work hard, you can aspire to be great in this country.

Hell, the NCAA always talks about making these guys better men or whatever. The NCAA is essentially prohibiting these young men from practicing entrepreneurship. It's so ass-backwards as they should be ENCOURAGING players and applauding those who are successful.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-31_7-37-41.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wow you got another 4 or 5* Qb in your pipeline? Impressive, now you've got Taulia, Tyson, Jones and Young to replace Tua. Although I think there's a chance Tua stays for his senior year if Bama doesn't win it all
not so sure he would stay. He has a very good chance of going first this year and next year Trevor Lawrence will most likley go first. I would applaud him for staying through his senior year, but I doubt it happens.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
We gotta draft somebody from the Georgia offensive line. Fromm has had all day to throw and they're also quite dominant in the running game.
The LT is a top5 draft pick, but I like one of their guards. Not sure about their eligibility

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
not so sure he would stay. He has a very good chance of going first this year and next year Trevor Lawrence will most likley go first. I would applaud him for staying through his senior year, but I doubt it happens.
Tbh if I was Tua I'd rather stay than end being a Dolphin or Bengal.