• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
on the other end of this - Tua's not looking like a number 1 pick to me today - yes they're winning, yes they're scoring but he's also not reading the field well

just got baited into a pick, but a drive ended with them settling for a field goal after he misread the space on the field and what jeudy was reading (colour guy was on tua's side but he clearly read the coverage wrong lol)

itll be interesting when we get to the offseason to see what i think of tua when i really get into the tape
On the INT, I think he knew the coverage, just threw it a fraction late.
On that play when Jeudy stopped, it was Tua's bad read all he way.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
On the INT, I think he knew the coverage, just threw it a fraction late.
On that play when Jeudy stopped, it was Tua's bad read all he way.

maybe its recency bias but i dont see him processing coverages and reading the field particularly well

to me the int looked like he thought he'd still have jeudy post-snap after the pre-snap look they gave him about 5-6 seconds before he snapped it despite the guy dropping in to cover before he snapped it and just had no idea that the db was coming across from his blindside into the middle - tbf was a really nice defensive call - was the sort of play he's more likely to see in the NFL where the schemes are more complex and everyone on the defence is rangier

JO_75

Hall of Famer
South Carolina with a huge upset over number 3 Georgia.

Georgia Kicker missed a 42 yard FG to tie it. If only they had a Justin Tucker.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Florida @ LSU - game of he season so far and by a long margin.

Fell out after the 1st half and was also catching Penn St/Iowa which was a great game too. Tho watching this I don't see neither one of them beating Alabama.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well Maryland had their chance. I still believe Locksley was a good hire and will be able to recruit the best local talent and have them stay home.