• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Browns Trading Block:

CB TJ Carrie
CB Terrance Mitchell
CB Justin Coleman
CB Darqueze Dennard
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster
CB Kevin Johnson
CB Neiko Thorpe
CB BW Webb
TE Austin Sefarian Jenkins
DE Arik Armstead
WR Demaryius Thomas
WR Dez Bryant
WR/KR Tavon Austin

Looking for draft picks

Browns Trading Block:

CB TJ Carrie
CB Terrance Mitchell
CB Justin Coleman
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster
CB Kevin Johnson
CB Neiko Thorpe
CB BW Webb
DE Arik Armstead
WR Demaryius Thomas
WR Dez Bryant
WR/KR Tavon Austin

Looking for draft picks

regz1997

Practice Squad
Jaguars are open for business. If any teams with cap to spare want to pull some of my players like Malik Jackson or Tashaun Gipson let me know.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
San Francisco 49ers are putting a two to three 6th rounders on the block to move further up into the middle rounds.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots are shopping around FB James Develin, whose base is just 1 Star. He's one of the better, if not best, pure FBs over the last several seasons.

I'm also looking shopping DT Jihad Ward. The former 2nd rounder was on his way to his best season, with 3 sacks in just 6 games, before an ankle injury put him on the shelf, mirroring Zack Martin's comments prior to this past season that Ward would become one of the best DTs in the NFL. I'm looking for picks in return or players with minimum contracts. Let me know if you're interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As the OL Free Agency is active, I would like to bring up the option of adding Joe Staley to your offensive line. He will only cost 8 stars. Less than Trent Brown is going for now.

Houston Texans are willing to trade:

DE Jadeveon Clowney
DE JJ Watt
LB Mychal Kendricks
LB Damien Wilson
LB Thomas Davis
CB/S Patrick Chung
RB Lamar Miller
RB Jerick McKinnon
K Dan Bailey

With the exception of Bailey, all of these players are pretty highly rated on Pro Football Focus. I'm looking for a 6th or so for the kicker. I'm looking for a 4th or a 5th for the LBs. The others, make me an offer.

If interested send me a pm

The Cleveland Browns are entertaining offers for either Joel Bitonio or Kevin Zeitler. Why settle for the scraps when you can get one of the best guards in the league. I will not trade at a discount though, as both are quite affordable cap numbers.

In addition:

CB Justin Coleman
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster
CB Kevin Johnson
CB Neiko Thorpe
CB BW Webb
DE Arik Armstead
WR Demaryius Thomas
WR Dez Bryant
WR/KR Tavon Austin

are also on the block

Looking for draft picks or impact players that are clear upgrades.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Hmu if you want to avoid the free agency frenzy. C John Sullivan is still on the Rams' trading block, and he only costs 2 stars.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking for quality starters on OL but short on cap? Need reliable starters who have proven to be capable? Is name value important to you in your OL? Do you like versatility in your OL? Fret not because the Baltimore Ravens are announcing that the following players are available:

C/G Matt Skura 0.5 Star
G/T James Hurst 3.5 Stars

Unbelievable prices, unbelievable deals! Act now because prices double today after 1900! Currently BOGO!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Looking for quality starters on OL but short on cap? Need reliable starters who have proven to be capable? Is name value important to you in your OL? Do you like versatility in your OL? Fret not because the Baltimore Ravens are announcing that the following players are available:

C/G Matt Skura 0.5 Star
G/T James Hurst 3.5 Stars

Unbelievable prices, unbelievable deals! Act now because prices double today after 1900! Currently BOGO!
Do they have hearts of lions?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
If you have some above average lbs or defensive linemen, message me I’m willing to trade picks 4th round and lower.
as the cards we have the first pick in the rounds.
Any cap casualties on defense I am intrested in, as I have a lot of cap

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots may be looking to upgrade at either OG or OT. I'm also interested in help at linebacker. The caveat is that I am severely limited on cap space, but I am willing to trade either picks, players, or both. Let me know if you have anything in mind.

Simba

Staff Member
Pretty much the final trade block as my roster is getting full lol. Looking to add a LB or CB preferably, but would consider other positions and/or picks as well. For most of these guys, I'm not looking for much.

QB Tyrod Taylor (1 star)
QB Trevon Siemian (0.5 stars)
RB Jalen Richard (0.5 stars)
WR Jordy Nelson (1 star)
WR Torrey Smith (0.5 stars)
WR Cody Latimer (0.5 stars)
OT LaAdrian Waddle (0.5 stars)
OG Dan Feeney (1 star)
DT Brandon Mebane (0.5 stars)

Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I have too many running backs now, so Malcolm Brown, Ty Montgomery, and Zach Zenner are on the Rams' trading block. I'll take depth guys or picks for them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
San Francisco 49ers

Sorry you didn't get one of those QBs in FA. Well the Niners have just put QB Nick Mullens on the trade block.