1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Baltimore Orioles

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Tank, Feb 25, 2019.

1. 52520Andrew

52520Andrew Veteran

Jackie Bradley Jr. just robbed Mancini

2. So we are bit into the season and we are doing about how I expected.

High notes: I'm excited about Means and I love Dwight Smith Jr.! Trey Mancini is a bright spot, returning to his rookie form. Still happy about Chris Davis' defense.

But man, oh, man, the amount of home runs we have given up has been insane- in a bad way!

eta: Richie Martin is attractive so that's a plus. :p

3. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Mancini is looking like a superstar and where did they get Dwight Smith from lol. The guy I really like tho is Pedro behind the plate. Cant tell you if he's cute or not tho you know since he's got the mask thing going but I also aint judging lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lmao! That's okay, as long as he is good, doesn't really matter what he looks like. But when your team is this bad, you have to be grateful for all the little things. :p

5. Ice Bowl

Ice Bowl Pro Bowler

My team sucks this season. I like the Orioles so I wish them all the best.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

What team do you like? Cause the Orioles aren't that good this year either, lol

7. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Aren't you a Brewers fan? They are doing a lot better than we are.

8. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Consensus Mock Drafts have the O's taking Oregon Catcher Adley Rutschman with the number one pick in next month's draft. I'm guessing we are on our way to another top 3 pick in 2020 as well. Guess this is our "Trust The Process" seasons until everyone develops.

9. 52520Andrew

52520Andrew Veteran

Looks like the pick right now. Given how bad our farm system was and our major league team, it will take time to build it all up. Hopefully if we do it right we can be really good but it will take time.

10. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

O's looked good today. 4 homers. Means was solid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ice Bowl

Ice Bowl Pro Bowler

I am but they aren't that great.

12. Ice Bowl

Ice Bowl Pro Bowler

I'm a Brewers fan.

13. Breaking news: The O's pitchers haven't given up a single home run in two days!

eta: that didn't last, Cashner just gave one up.

eta: It was Hess not Cashner.

Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  14. SepticeyePoe

15. SepticeyePoe

• Funny Funny x 2