• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Baltimore Orioles

O

OriolesMagicPlease

So we are bit into the season and we are doing about how I expected.

High notes: I'm excited about Means and I love Dwight Smith Jr.! Trey Mancini is a bright spot, returning to his rookie form. Still happy about Chris Davis' defense.

But man, oh, man, the amount of home runs we have given up has been insane- in a bad way!

eta: Richie Martin is attractive so that's a plus. :p

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So we are bit into the season and we are doing about how I expected.

High notes: I'm excited about Means and I love Dwight Smith Jr.! Trey Mancini is a bright spot, returning to his rookie form. Still happy about Chris Davis' defense.

But man, oh, man, the amount of home runs we have given up has been insane- in a bad way!

eta: Richie Martin is attractive so that's a plus. :p

Mancini is looking like a superstar and where did they get Dwight Smith from lol. The guy I really like tho is Pedro behind the plate. Cant tell you if he's cute or not tho you know since he's got the mask thing going but I also aint judging lol.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Mancini is looking like a superstar and where did they get Dwight Smith from lol. The guy I really like tho is Pedro behind the plate. Cant tell you if he's cute or not tho you know since he's got the mask thing going but I also aint judging lol.

Lmao! That's okay, as long as he is good, doesn't really matter what he looks like. But when your team is this bad, you have to be grateful for all the little things. :p

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Consensus Mock Drafts have the O's taking Oregon Catcher Adley Rutschman with the number one pick in next month's draft. I'm guessing we are on our way to another top 3 pick in 2020 as well. Guess this is our "Trust The Process" seasons until everyone develops.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Consensus Mock Drafts have the O's taking Oregon Catcher Adley Rutschman with the number one pick in next month's draft. I'm guessing we are on our way to another top 3 pick in 2020 as well. Guess this is our "Trust The Process" seasons until everyone develops.

Looks like the pick right now. Given how bad our farm system was and our major league team, it will take time to build it all up. Hopefully if we do it right we can be really good but it will take time.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Breaking news: The O's pitchers haven't given up a single home run in two days!

eta: that didn't last, Cashner just gave one up.

eta: It was Hess not Cashner.

Last edited by a moderator:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/1129201819455037448

*Looks at tweet*

"Oh cool, it's the Orioles"

*Watches video*

GlumAptBactrian-size_restricted.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
After tonight's loss, we have moved ahead of the Marlins for the 2020 1st Overall Pick. Damn... we still got to worry about Derek Jeter beating us but this time in the tanking game.

Anyway.. again we are losing but are at least competitive doing it. Wish Baseball didn't take so long to rebuild, NFL has teams go worst to first every year. Yet MLB takes forever.