• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Simba

Staff Member
Hope we get to see pics! Congrats!

Oh they'll be here lol

Driving situation has changed and was looking for something a little more fun to drive for all of my weekend adventures. Test drove it last weekend and knew I had to get it. Better than my 16MPG Grand Cherokee

Simba

Staff Member
IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Simba

Staff Member
#CharcoalGrayGang up in this b-i-t-c-h! :fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame::fire: :flame:

It’s such a nice color. When the sun hits it right, it has a nice blue shine that comes out too. Now time for tint and upgrades

Sweet man , thinking about snagging one myself once we get to Florida. Also been dumping lots into Tesla stock on the dip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s super fun to drive and it should do real well in that warm weather down there. And by far the easiest car buying process I’ve ever had.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sweet man , thinking about snagging one myself once we get to Florida. Also been dumping lots into Tesla stock on the dip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come to Florida and get a BMW from me sir

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know if any of you gentlemen know who Derrick Jaxn is, but he down BAD (should've posted this a few days ago but still).

@redrum52 @Deebo813 @JoeyFlex5

I know enough to know he is one of those social media relationship advice gurus. Had a lot to say for a dude who was unfaithful. Held his girls hand like she was a hostage lmfao

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know enough to know he is one of those social media relationship advice gurus. Had a lot to say for a dude who was unfaithful. Held his girls hand like she was a hostage lmfao

I heard about him lol..
Bruh you could see the pain in her eyes. Then he ends up doing a review video of himself confessing about his infidelity. This dude is a straight psycopath.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There seems to be a growing misconception on social media that millennials were all emos in the mid 2000s, none of my homies were emo, we were the most stone cold gangsta 12 year old mfs the suburbs had ever seen. Just wanted to clear the air on that.