• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
There seems to be a growing misconception on social media that millennials were all emos in the mid 2000s, none of my homies were emo, we were the most stone cold gangsta 12 year old mfs the suburbs had ever seen. Just wanted to clear the air on that.
This mf spittin!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
You just unlocked a memory with that shit. pre YouTube days I had that shit on repeat on some rap forum I was on that doesn’t exist anymore lol

You mean defsounds.com

JAAM

Hall of Famer
COVID shot kicked my fucking ass god damn

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wow!!!! Best wishes to you my man. I thought the rules they had in Cali would've prevented this.
Thank you brother. I think it’s because I got the J&J shot and it’s only one time so they had to make it extra spicy on my immune system. And of course after I’m done with the shot I research the vaccine and 3 states have shut J&J down lol. Gotta love good ol Cali

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thank you brother. I think it’s because I got the J&J shot and it’s only one time so they had to make it extra spicy on my immune system. And of course after I’m done with the shot I research the vaccine and 3 states have shut J&J down lol. Gotta love good ol Cali

That's interesting cuz I keep debating whether I want the vaccine. Not going to get into a long story but I believe I already caught it over a year ago that I chalked up to pneumonia so I believe my body can fight it better if I catch it again if that's what I had. I'm amongst people all the time just saying. It's just I keep hearing conflicting reports on these vaccines.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's interesting cuz I keep debating whether I want the vaccine. Not going to get into a long story but I believe I already caught it over a year ago that I chalked up to pneumonia so I believe my body can fight it better if I catch it again if that's what I had. I'm amongst people all the time just saying. It's just I keep hearing conflicting reports on these vaccines.

the vaccines are all safe - they've found some evidence in under 30s that there's a slightly higher risk of blood clots (we're talking exceedingly unlikely anyway - it's certainly possible that the number is in line with general population suffering blood clots and might not be anything to do with the vaccine) and that's in the astrozeneca one only - not sure what's happening with johnson and johnson because that's not in the UK or Europe (and doesn't look like it will be for a while if ever) but all the ones that have been approved are very safe and all work

but what they've found for sure is that having covid doesn't necessarily mean you have any immunity or antibodies so i would definitely recommend the vaccines

the pfizer and moderna really are an amazing design if you can get either of those 2 - those 2 are for sure safe and have ~95% efficacy which is great - and the bonus of all of the vaccines is that if they make you feel ill after you take them (normally lasts a maximum of 48 hours) it means you can be pretty sure that the vaccine is working - if you don't get ill it almost certainly still worked too

i've had my first dose of pfizer and it felt like having covid again for about 24 hours and then i was fine

Simba

Staff Member
Got my first Pfizer shot on Friday and haven't really felt anything at all so far. Felt the general soreness as I was sleeping Friday night but woke up Saturday with nothing in the way or soreness or symptoms at all.

Nurps

MVP
Wife and I both had our first Pfizer shot on the 6th. Sore shoulder for less than a day. Hoping the second shot is as reaction free as I've heard the second one is much more likely to have side effects.