• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There is no place on earth more in unison than the comment section of a picture of john cena.

so much so, that I can’t even mention it, I can’t even mention how much I love that every person earth is in on the joke and it is an undying tradition, because if I did that I’d be ruining the magic.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Y'all remember the Unforgivable series on YouTube? That shit had me CRYING in high school lol.
Gimme a chicken sandwich, and some WAFFLE FRIES…. And a coke to drink or sum

I nutted in her and got her PREGNANT…. Unforgivable

I said BITCH you better not have no brothers… I ain’t tryna deal with NO other n——s…

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I said BITCH you better not have no brothers… I ain’t tryna deal with NO other n——s…
Those videos will go down as hall of fame classics.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Y'all remember the Unforgivable series on YouTube? That shit had me CRYING in high school lol.

Those videos will go down as hall of fame classics.

I still to this day order chick fil a in the unforgivable voice

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simba

Staff Member
I feel like a Ravens coach right now. I was unfortunately let go from my company back when Covid was still rampant and businesses were struggling in early 2021. Fast forward to the 1st of this year... I was approached about a possible return and formally accepted today. My one year sabbatical turned into a 28% raise

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Does anyone else hate the Olympics? Every other year, everywhere I turn my eyes and ears, I’m having either the Olympics or the winter games shoved in my face, sorry I don’t give a shit about the slalom and curling and figure skating, same as I don’t give a shit about gymnastics and shotput and whatever the fuck else.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Does anyone else hate the Olympics? Every other year, everywhere I turn my eyes and ears, I’m having either the Olympics or the winter games shoved in my face, sorry I don’t give a shit about the slalom and curling and figure skating, same as I don’t give a shit about gymnastics and shotput and whatever the fuck else.
I never gave a shit about the Winter Olympics. Ever. The Summer Olympics though? I always enjoyed track and field. The swimming events are pretty cool too. That's about it for me.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

The only thing I ever get into is USA women's soccer. My wife played in college and goes nuts whenever they play so I fell in line.

But yes it's incredibly boring for the most part. I also hate that all of Russia( minus the figure skaters) got caught cheating but still compete under a different name. Icarus is a really great documentary on blood doping and the Russian scandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
When you have to go directly from a class to your dorm to take an exam that you spent ~30 minutes studying for:

AbsoluteUnlinedIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

When you start 15 minutes late and realize you have to do 50 questions in 45 minutes to turn it in on time:

quicksilver-fast.gif

Finishing in 22 minutes and getting a 90:

054960b6246ad2e0a44c8ac5dc13b0c570eda567r1-480-202_hq.gif