• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Tank

Hall of Famer
AB477352-5C73-40A4-ABAA-9C52E15A8DE0.jpeg

Tank

Hall of Famer
We dont even know if the joke was made with him knowing about it but the fact alopecia is being treated like cancer is crazy to me. But we're really getting mad about bald jokes now essentially? lol.. I have allergies and I'm cutting the next person that cracks a pollen joke.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
All of the other people that were to be recognized after it happened should sue him, completely took the attention away from the awards.
True. That said, most of the people talking about it weren't watching. I can't remember the last time the Oscar's has had this kind of attention. When I saw the vid, I initially thought it was an old clip until the slap. No idea Oscars was even on.

Tank

Hall of Famer
True. That said, most of the people talking about it weren't watching. I can't remember the last time the Oscar's has had this kind of attention. When I saw the vid, I initially thought it was an old clip until the slap. No idea Oscars was even on.
Yeah, but obviously still a huge deal for those involved.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way he sues Will Smith.

Now the next Chris Rock Special? Look out lmfao

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Well Chris Rock comedy shows are selling like hotcakes as mostly the rest of the nation if not the world is Team rock there.

Nurps

MVP
Well, my birthday is in 2 days and......YUP, GOT THE RONA as an early present!!!!

For anyone thats had it recently, what were your symptoms and what did you do? Just over the counter meds? Ive got a sinus headache and a bit of a cough and just feel drained. TIA ^_^

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well, my birthday is in 2 days and......YUP, GOT THE RONA as an early present!!!!

For anyone thats had it recently, what were your symptoms and what did you do? Just over the counter meds? Ive got a sinus headache and a bit of a cough and just feel drained. TIA ^_^

depends how much it's knocking you out - i had it (again) about a month ago for the 2nd time and i felt a bit fluey/cold-y for about 4-5 days but had 1 bad day in the middle where it was really shit

mostly just over-the-counter pain killers and, as an asthmatic, taking an inhaler way more often than i normally would - but that was enough the 2nd time around for me

tbh it's more about managing recovery and im obviously more susceptible to lingering and long-term symptoms as an asthmatic but ive made the mistake, twice now, of going too hard to early after it and tiring myself out

Nurps

MVP
depends how much it's knocking you out - i had it (again) about a month ago for the 2nd time and i felt a bit fluey/cold-y for about 4-5 days but had 1 bad day in the middle where it was really shit

mostly just over-the-counter pain killers and, as an asthmatic, taking an inhaler way more often than i normally would - but that was enough the 2nd time around for me

tbh it's more about managing recovery and im obviously more susceptible to lingering and long-term symptoms as an asthmatic but ive made the mistake, twice now, of going too hard to early after it and tiring myself out

Yeah, it just feels like a weak-ass flu. The wife is out getting some meds for the symptoms. Doesn't help that for the first time ever all our pets somehow got fleas out of nowhere and yesterday I did laundry non-stop, mopped the entire house, made the meals, and bathed the animals. Felt so shitty this morning I felt compelled to get tested. Thanks for the input.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, it just feels like a weak-ass flu. The wife is out getting some meds for the symptoms. Doesn't help that for the first time ever all our pets somehow got fleas out of nowhere and yesterday I did laundry non-stop, mopped the entire house, made the meals, and bathed the animals. Felt so shitty this morning I felt compelled to get tested. Thanks for the input.

if you've already tested positive and you're feeling a bit shit, this is probably the worst of it

my one recommendation would be though that, if you can, go back to work somewhat gradually and not all at once (obviously only applicable if your job is able to be flexible in that way)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Happy 4/20 y’all, I don’t celebrate 4/20 with anything special, I don’t smoke anymore on 4/20, I don’t smoke any less either. That said, we should all commemorate 4/20 with a special memory about the man of the hour, Hitler, happy birthday you old kook