• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Release

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not confirmed yet, but I found some leaks saying:
Ravens have three prime time games.
Week 6 @ Kansas City MNF
Week 11 Houston SNF
Week 15 Pittsburgh MNF

this is interesting given it goes against that seemingly leaked browns schedule about a week ago that had us vs them on prime time in like week 2 or something

objectively it would be a bit odd not to have us vs the browns at some point in the schedule on prime time given all the storylines (plus the excuse of having baker vs lamar part 2)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
this is interesting given it goes against that seemingly leaked browns schedule about a week ago that had us vs them on prime time in like week 2 or something

objectively it would be a bit odd not to have us vs the browns at some point in the schedule on prime time given all the storylines (plus the excuse of having baker vs lamar part 2)

A Browns PR person said the schedule was fake. Also I'm now seeing something on Twitter where we play the Browns at home on Sunday Night Football in week 12 which would give us 4 Primetime games even though reportedly we have 3. Also we would play the Browns in week 17 again.

Tyler

Practice Squad
Per sources, (my best not so-educated guess),

I’m going to say we have 4 prime time games.

1. @Chiefs (SNF)
2. @Steelers (TNF)
3. Browns(SNF)
4. Patriots (MNF)

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
We will play New England on SNF Week 9 in Baltimore, per The Athletic's Nick Underhill.
I hoped we play them in september the only month where they usually struggle.
Ravens host the Jets on TNF week 15 per Manish Meta and according to him the Jets play the Steelers in week 16, so no Christmas game against the steelers this season

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope we do start out against Miami considering what we usually do to them. Gotta build that confidence early in the season.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
D4ZEpx-UYAAMtOQ.jpg:large

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Why is the difference between home and away two small bars of color that basically look the same if you aren't looking carefully?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why is the difference between home and away two small bars of color that basically look the same if you aren't looking carefully?

Same here, I was trying to figure out which was home and which was on the road. I'm getting tickets to the Patriots Game right now.