• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Release

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Lamar does his best Flacco impression during that game. For whatever reason it seemed like Flacco would really cut lose against the Dolphins.

They beat us once during Harbaughs tenure... I think it was in 15 too when everyone was hurt.

Holy shit... I figured we finished last in the division just to see the Browns went 3-13.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopefully Lamar does his best Flacco impression during that game. For whatever reason it seemed like Flacco would really cut lose against the Dolphins.

Our whole team tends to go off against the Dolphins. Perriman had one of his best games as a Raven against the Dolphins IIRC....

That being said, we'll see how the Dolphins do with new coaching. Ideally, I'd like to see some of those teams in the AFC East get better so that they can start to steal some wins from the goddamn Pats.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our whole team tends to go off against the Dolphins. Perriman had one of his best games as a Raven against the Dolphins IIRC....

That being said, we'll see how the Dolphins do with new coaching. Ideally, I'd like to see some of those teams in the AFC East get better so that they can start to steal some wins from the goddamn Pats.

The Dolphins are tanking the year along with the Bills (though Dolphins more overtly), and Jets might be a few games better but they have a ways to go so the AFC East is still a 1 team division

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Dolphins are tanking the year along with the Bills (though Dolphins more overtly), and Jets might be a few games better but they have a ways to go so the AFC East is still a 1 team division

I don't think the Bills are going to tank on purpose lol

I think the Jets could actually contend for a WC spot depending on how Darnold does in his 2nd season. Mosley should make their defense a lot better and they'll also have Bell to grind out some games.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think the Bills are going to tank on purpose lol

I think the Jets could actually contend for a WC spot depending on how Darnold does in his 2nd season. Mosley should make their defense a lot better and they'll also have Bell to grind out some games.

They have a very good front 7 but I don't like their secondary or their non Bell players on offense.

JEE

Practice Squad
Hi - My wife and I want to buy single game tickets for Pats vs. Ravens November oon 2019. I am new to this forum and am not sure if I am in the right section. I am not even sure how to start a new thread. My. question is somewhat complicated and may not be answerble. I am looking for the optimal time to buy two tickets for this game. My wife is Pats fan and I am Ravens fan. She wants to sit on visitors side so she can see her faves come off the field. I found two tickets on stub hub lower section 101 Row 14 for 373.50 per ticket (one aisle seat which I need because of my knee). I have no idea if this is a good price for these tix. I suspect it is. Is the view of the field blocked from only 14 rows back? Do you have an opinion as to whether I should jump on these tickets now or wait later in the for these tix year closer to game time. There is no predicting what the market will be in October, but any insight would be most welcome. Thank you very much.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hi - My wife and I want to buy single game tickets for Pats vs. Ravens November oon 2019. I am new to this forum and am not sure if I am in the right section. I am not even sure how to start a new thread. My. question is somewhat complicated and may not be answerble. I am looking for the optimal time to buy two tickets for this game. My wife is Pats fan and I am Ravens fan. She wants to sit on visitors side so she can see her faves come off the field. I found two tickets on stub hub lower section 101 Row 14 for 373.50 per ticket (one aisle seat which I need because of my knee). I have no idea if this is a good price for these tix. I suspect it is. Is the view of the field blocked from only 14 rows back? Do you have an opinion as to whether I should jump on these tickets now or wait later in the for these tix year closer to game time. There is no predicting what the market will be in October, but any insight would be most welcome. Thank you very much.

14 rows back seems high enough to see over the sidelines. Ticket prices may be a little high but that might be the best you can get. The closer you are to the 50 the better that price is.

Also welcome if this is your 1st post.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That’s pretty steep, but a primo spot and great you get an aisle seat. I would get your wife the seat she deserves, maybe something in Section 507, like row zzz. lol

Welcome, bye the way.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That’s pretty steep, but a primo spot and great you get an aisle seat. I would get your wife the seat she deserves, maybe something in Section 507, like row zzz. lol

Welcome, bye the way.
exactly.....outside the stadium should suffice