• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Jaylon Ferguson and Miles Boykin

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You know something, @JoeyFlex5 ? I'm starting to realize what you're trying to accomplish. While I have ZERO evidence to prove this, it's pretty clear that you got intel from someone that Ferguson will be drafted by the Ravens (but then again, there's this........ https://purpleflock.com/threads/1010/#post-167539). So what do you do? You go on these tirades about "I don't want Ferguson this" and "fuck Turd Ferguson that." Meanwhile, Ferguson, enjoying the draft process and excited to see which team drafts him, has no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

Now don't be fooled folks. Emotion is a key component of 4D chess and Joey knows this. He's trying to sell you this idea that Ferguson is a bum who won't amount to shit. Deep down? Joey knows that he has the potential to be GREAT. Enter Draft Weekend. This "panic" continues as Ferguson continues to fall out of the first round. Again, Ferguson is chillin, minding his business and not realizing what's about to occur. Day 2 of the draft is here and here comes round 3. Joey knows what's about to happen, but much to our entertainment, he posts all of his "meltdown" comments. Realize that his "meltdowns" serve a bigger purpose. Ferguson gets drafted. Do you people think it's a coincidence that the stat of him breaking Suggs's sack record was shown after he was selected?

Ask yourself: what kind of grown-ass man calls himself Sack Daddy? Someone who wears his emotion on his sleeve. Someone who's passion and emotion drives him to be the accomplished player that he's been. BEST BELIEVE that he reads these boards. Again, Joey knows all of this. He knows that once he got drafted by the Ravens, he'd go on these sites to get a pulse of what the fans are like. As he reads, he notices that some asshole named JoeyFlex5 is CONSTANTLY shitting on him. So he's going to use this as that extra spark to elevate his game to the next level. What will the results be? Who knows, but I have a feeling that Jaylon Ferguson, 3rd rounder from Louisiana Tech, is going to be something special barring injuries and off-the-field issues. And we will have one man to thank to bring out the maximum potential: @JoeyFlex5 . This is 4D chess folks. I can't wait for the season to begin

@Lost_In_Translation
Eh, he’s still gonna suck

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think deep down most of us here have this hunch that ( as with all our draft classes) we have disappointments. I think the guy we're all most trying to ignore that voice in the back our heads about is ferguson.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I think deep down most of us here have this hunch that ( as with all our draft classes) we have disappointments. I think the guy we're all most trying to ignore that voice in the back our heads about is ferguson.
Speak for yourself.
Flex and Italian, oo.

Speak for yourself.
Flex and Italian, oo.

Well, like every year we all have players who look great on tape and fall in love with.
At the same time there's others who look hyped beyond any reason.
We end up selecting a bunch lf the letter often but who tf am I compared to my team's FO? I go back to the available material and try to understand what I've been missing.
I'm open minded enough to change my opinion on players, but I have to be able to see that trait (one one good ankle bend on 200 snaps makes me hope but doesn't prove it).
Currently watching the last SMU (2017) tape (4 are also not a good sample size) and then I will post my usual write up.
Today I have guests and might be too busy to do it. Hopefully I will find the time in the next few days.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Nope.

purp

Practice Squad
You know something, @JoeyFlex5 ? I'm starting to realize what you're trying to accomplish. While I have ZERO evidence to prove this, it's pretty clear that you got intel from someone that Ferguson will be drafted by the Ravens (but then again, there's this........ https://purpleflock.com/threads/1010/#post-167539). So what do you do? You go on these tirades about "I don't want Ferguson this" and "fuck Turd Ferguson that." Meanwhile, Ferguson, enjoying the draft process and excited to see which team drafts him, has no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

Now don't be fooled folks. Emotion is a key component of 4D chess and Joey knows this. He's trying to sell you this idea that Ferguson is a bum who won't amount to shit. Deep down? Joey knows that he has the potential to be GREAT. Enter Draft Weekend. This "panic" continues as Ferguson continues to fall out of the first round. Again, Ferguson is chillin, minding his business and not realizing what's about to occur. Day 2 of the draft is here and here comes round 3. Joey knows what's about to happen, but much to our entertainment, he posts all of his "meltdown" comments. Realize that his "meltdowns" serve a bigger purpose. Ferguson gets drafted. Do you people think it's a coincidence that the stat of him breaking Suggs's sack record was shown after he was selected?

Ask yourself: what kind of grown-ass man calls himself Sack Daddy? Someone who wears his emotion on his sleeve. Someone who's passion and emotion drives him to be the accomplished player that he's been. BEST BELIEVE that he reads these boards. Again, Joey knows all of this. He knows that once he got drafted by the Ravens, he'd go on these sites to get a pulse of what the fans are like. As he reads, he notices that some asshole named JoeyFlex5 is CONSTANTLY shitting on him. So he's going to use this as that extra spark to elevate his game to the next level. What will the results be? Who knows, but I have a feeling that Jaylon Ferguson, 3rd rounder from Louisiana Tech, is going to be something special barring injuries and off-the-field issues. And we will have one man to thank to bring out the maximum potential: @JoeyFlex5 . This is 4D chess folks. I can't wait for the season to begin

@Lost_In_Translation

Great post but one nit. He made an eyebrow raising comment about the Sack Daddy nickname in a presser. He said the nickname was given to him by teammates after a 4 sack game and he (jokingly) told them it was cool but not to call him that in public because people might get “the wrong idea.”

I like the sense of humor but homophobic jokes are going to get him in trouble sooner than later if he keeps it up. I imagine someone from the PR staff has had that convo with him by now.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Great post but one nit. He made an eyebrow raising comment about the Sack Daddy nickname in a presser. He said the nickname was given to him by teammates after a 4 sack game and he (jokingly) told them it was cool but not to call him that in public because people might get “the wrong idea.”

I like the sense of humor but homophobic jokes are going to get him in trouble sooner than later if he keeps it up. I imagine someone from the PR staff has had that convo with him by now.

knowing kevin byrne i doubt he even thought about it once let alone twice...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Why is that a homophobic joke?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Oh for fucks sake...

If something like that could ever become an issue then fuck this entire planet and their sensitive ass ideals, I better tape my fucking mouth shut before I cough and offend someone.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Oh for fucks sake...

If something like that could ever become an issue then fuck this entire planet and their sensitive ass ideals, I better tape my fucking mouth shut before I cough and offend someone.
About to cut off my tongue and fingers so I can’t communicate. Might as well fucking KMS

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

How tf is that a homophobic joke

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Because 2019 fucking says so. It’s the new wave, get with it, be tolerant or they will rip your dick off, patriarchal scum
giphy.gif
\