• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Jaylon Ferguson and Miles Boykin

purp

Practice Squad
Why is that a homophobic joke?

Watch the clip on BR.com, he mentions it twice. He might as well have said “no homo.”

And to everyone that’s “outraged,” I’m not the PC police but public people need to be careful about that kind of stuff in this day and age. Keep it in the locker room. Just don’t want the kid getting caught up in something silly and avoidable.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Watch the clip on BR.com, he mentions it twice. He might as well have said “no homo.”

And to everyone that’s “outraged,” I’m not the PC police but public people need to be careful about that kind of stuff in this day and age. Keep it in the locker room. Just don’t want the kid getting caught up in something silly and avoidable.
I watched the clip and that's why I asked.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was under the impression he was referencing a ball sack lmao. Not sure if that’s homophobic...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Even if he did say no homo... so the fuck what lol. My god I could never be famous because I’d be blasted by tmz every day

Batcerb

Practice Squad
Outside of sacking the QB, you would think the nickname may reference him having an oversized nutsack, nothing to do with being ‘homophobic ‘ at all.

Nothing else.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
@JoeyFlex5 response to be called the most hated man in America. “In a country full of Neanderthals, I wear the fuckin' badge of honor.”

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Outside of sacking the QB, you would think the nickname may reference him having an oversized nutsack, nothing to do with being ‘homophobic ‘ at all.

Nothing else.
(At press conference)
Ryan mink: so jaylon why do they call you sack daddy?

Jaylon: I have elephantitis

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
2m3mlo.jpg

Nurps

MVP
Great post but one nit. He made an eyebrow raising comment about the Sack Daddy nickname in a presser. He said the nickname was given to him by teammates after a 4 sack game and he (jokingly) told them it was cool but not to call him that in public because people might get “the wrong idea.”

I like the sense of humor but homophobic jokes are going to get him in trouble sooner than later if he keeps it up. I imagine someone from the PR staff has had that convo with him by now.

OMFG. The world we live in is getting unbearable...…. If someone crys foul about this in the media I will lose my shit.