• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Just do not bring your Pittsburgh wife there or there could be fights there!:lol::eek:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbs seat is on fire that's what's going on.....mid season termination wouldnt surprise me.

I don't see how Harbaugh is in any trouble barring the team going 2-14 or just losing the locker room. They are fresh off a division win with a rebuilt offense and young QB. Je has a LOT of wiggle room right now.

Last year was a maybe but this year it just aint gonna happen.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbs seat is on fire that's what's going on.....mid season termination wouldnt surprise me.
that will never happen. He would be traded after the offseason, if he's not the Raven coach, but not cut. Especially during the season.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure jacoby Jones was smokin them tweeds before he came here, boys acting a fool twerking on the sidelines and his eyes are red as shit lmao

redrum52

Hall of Famer
How does the OL look?

Anyone stand out at ILB?

The backup safeties? Does Elliot deserve the hype?

What time do they serve chow at Harbs doghouse? I need to make sure Timmy is being fed properly.

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED DAMMIT!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tim Williams subbed in on third down, clearly a “1s” type of play. Crashed his man across the front and made the would be tackle across the front

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lasley unable to track a well thrown end zone fade

Lamar just overthrew the hell out of hurst on a 5 yard out

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Sorry guys, gotta give my son my phone because he’s acting an ass. Next step if he doesn’t chill is to leave early