• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

rossihunter2

Staff Member
well both because i was thinking if the OLBs go off in the preseason it shapes the way they make the 53, and then, if the players are hot do you still go by committee in the reg season

i think we'll see a similar-ish type rotation as last year with Judon playing the most snaps but getting spelled occasionally by Bowser to keep him fresh and then a rotation at Rush LB to kind of feed the hot hand - Pernell i expect to start at this point outside but i also expect to see him move inside on obvious pass rushing downs and take on the ZDS role in the middle of our pass rush (in the same way ZDS took over from Pernell in that role last time he was here) and likely see Williams or Ferguson or Ray at the Rush linebacker spot - i expect a fairly decent rotation with everyone who makes the 53 getting decent snaps but that Judon and Mcphee likely outsnap the others consistently - the wildcard here is if Williams really does keep his head straight because if he does he's going to force the coaching staff to give him more and more snaps even vs the run

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Chris Moore might end up one of the most wasted potential stories in ravens history. He has so much incredible potential but just can’t consistently catch the easy pass
Having good hands should be the number 1 priority for a wr. I rather keep an UDFA with good hands, like Wesley! I am not married to Chris Moore.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I am enjoying seeing our young talent step up and make plays in Camp. I hope they are able to do this in preseason games and regular season. I feel like we are going to surprise the NFL this season. We play in Miami week one, now let's make sure we finish the season in Miami.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Having good hands should be the number 1 priority for a wr. I rather keep an UDFA with good hands, like Wesley! I am not married to Chris Moore.
As someone who is adamantly against special teamers and sacrificing decent offensive players, nah. Chris Moore is TOO available on special teams, but to keep some no name who might make 3 ST tackles throughout the year over a Wesley, is ridiculous to me

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

I think with the acquisition of Bethel, who is supposed to be a ST ace, Moore is going to have a hard time staying on this team. We can also just have Hill or Jones return kicks (Jones is already handling punt returns) since Moore hasn't even been very impressive in that role to begin with.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
A bucket? You must have been parched! lol
Yeah I put a good dent in it but I have a little leftover for later in the week. I stayed in all night, because when I hit it hard my keys stay on my dresser. If I go out my wife has to agree to drive or I drink soda. That is one thing I am super careful with.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Crushing a bucket of strong Margaritas and watching these videos. Life is good! I needed this today.
Sitting on the ocean in Myrtle beach Crushing a cooler of premade pina coladas spiked with doubles of Appleton as I watched. Cheers fam!