• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 2 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Every time a starter goes down, you really start to wonder why teams ignore Colin Kaepernick. He's better than some of these back ups in the league right now. He be a serious upgrade over Siemian right now for the Jets.
I think it's pretty clear why they ignore him (though if he were to start for another team today he'd probably be unusable because of how long it's been since he last played) but otherwise I agree. There aren't enough starting QBs in the league as it is and the depth only gets thinner from there.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I hate conservative play calls after a starting QB goes down. I could do without 6 screens, shotgun draw, power run. I understand why they do it, but I still hate it.
I missed the injury. What happened?

Foot got rolled up behind him as he was taken to the ground. Looked broken.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
See @rossihunter2 ? Lamar just doesn't throw dumb passes like that. Garbage time into double coverage.
Baker's hot head is his biggest enemy. I don't think he'll ever be able to overcome it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jets paid all that money to Bell and he isn't giving them the production that the contract valued him at.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm was one of them... I bought the hype like an idiot. I'd like to apologize to all the doubters who I should have listened to. How do you put up 16 points against this team with these weapons? We were VERY wrong @Deebo813

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm was one of them... I bought the hype like an idiot. I'd like to apologize to all the doubters who I should have listened to. How do you put up 16 points against this team with these weapons? We were VERY wrong @Deebo813
Uhhhhhh this is 16 points at HALFTIME though. Literally a TD for each quarter in the 2nd half puts them at 30 points total.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Uhhhhhh this is 16 points at HALFTIME though. Literally a TD for each quarter in the 2nd half puts them at 30 points total.

Look at the injuries to the Jets. This is pathetic and they can't move the ball. The Jets secondary is trash. I can't wait until we play both of these teams.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Dolphins S Minkah Fitzpatrick traded to Steelers
Print
  • By Jelani Scott NFL.com
  • Published: Sept. 16, 2019 at 10:13 p.m.

Miami Dolphins safety Minkah Fitzpatrick is headed to Pittsburgh.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday night that Fitzpatrick is going to the Steelers in exchange for a 2020 first-round pick.

Around the NFL will have more on this shortly.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
For a 2020 first, which will hopefully be in the top five or thereabouts.

It'll reset the market for Ramsey though, you'd imagine they won't move him for less than a first plus some.

What the hell was their FO thinking? Unless Rudolph is the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAH

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That TD should seal it for the Browns. The fact they couldn't put up more points against this banged up Jets defense is incredible.