• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 2 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Inqui

Pro Bowler
What the hell was their FO thinking? Unless Rudolph is the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAH
Yeah, a trade like that seems like an all-in move to win something before your window closes. It's a bold call from a team that's 0-2 and just lost their franchise QB for the year.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lmao, I just can't get enough of steelers fans reactions....

Selection_004.png

Nurps

MVP
I’m feeling really good about our divisional chances. Browns, although winning, look not so great lol.

As for the Steelers and Minkah ... it’s not like he’s a one year rental. I guess they expect Bloated Ben to return next year as good as new and can compete for a title with a DB who’s somewhat established since they know they can’t draft and develop one.

Pats

Veteran
This is the standard I expect for every against the Dolphins: put up at least 59, give up no more than 10 and accumulate at least 600 yards of offense. Us Ravens fans didn't make these rules, but dammit, I'm holding EVERY TEAM to these standards.

Sorry, @Pats , you didn't pass the golden standard. Don't hate me because I'm just a messenger lol. In all seriousness, I understand why A's fans can't stand him.
I think if you cant beat the dolphins by at least 30 this season you should forfeit your salary lol

Pats

Veteran
I see you guys annihilated the Dolphins yesterday also, hopefully you won’t hear all week “wait until you play a real team.” Are you guys catching hell for running up the score? I saw a lot of “classless” comments on the internet when we annihilated them.
Hmm i dont really check comments after games about that. The way I feel about "running up the score" is you dont ever stop playing, and you never take the foot off the throat. Its in fact more insulting if you just take out good players and play like you're on vacation. In rugby we keep scoring til the game is over.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cowboys have the Dolphins next week...... Dak can continue to prove he's worth more than $40M a year by destroying the Dolphins.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
As for the Steelers and Minkah ... it’s not like he’s a one year rental. I guess they expect Bloated Ben to return next year as good as new and can compete for a title with a DB who’s somewhat established since they know they can’t draft and develop one.
I would not like that trade if it was us, but if I were a Steelers fan I would like it. The Steelers can’t seem to draft a good corner (example Artie Burns) so it makes sense for them.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I would not like that trade if it was us, but if I were a Steelers fan I would like it. The Steelers can’t seem to draft a good corner (example Artie Burns) so it makes sense for them.
He is more a S. Got killed for saying but imo he is still not a good outside cb