• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 2 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
As an Oakland A's fan, thanks for beating up that conniving sack of shit kyler murray.
Oh I just saw on the internet all the comments about playing AB against the hapless Dolphins before the sit down this week with Britney Taylor......unfortunately I think you guys now win at being in the “no win situation.”

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Teddy Bridgewater looked horrible yesterday. Makes me glad we have RG3, who has been pretty good when he has come into games for us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As an Oakland A's fan, thanks for beating up that conniving sack of shit kyler murray.

I see you guys annihilated the Dolphins yesterday also, hopefully you won’t hear all week “wait until you play a real team.” Are you guys catching hell for running up the score? I saw a lot of “classless” comments on the internet when we annihilated them.
This is the standard I expect for every against the Dolphins: put up at least 59, give up no more than 10 and accumulate at least 600 yards of offense. Us Ravens fans didn't make these rules, but dammit, I'm holding EVERY TEAM to these standards.

Sorry, @Pats , you didn't pass the golden standard. Don't hate me because I'm just a messenger lol. In all seriousness, I understand why A's fans can't stand him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Browns happen to lose this game to a depleted banged up Jets team........... season over.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh and by the way, the moment I saw that the Redskins were wearing their away jerseys against the 'Boys, I knew it was over.......just like week 2 of last season.

@RavensMania too many Cowboys fans in the crowd and that was embarrassing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Siemian is dreadful! I'm off to bed.

Every time a starter goes down, you really start to wonder why teams ignore Colin Kaepernick. He's better than some of these back ups in the league right now. He be a serious upgrade over Siemian right now for the Jets.