• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Cardinals Edition

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I felt like our whole OL had a lot of struggles today. I can’t say Yanda did but it felt like those defenders were fast and pushing forward a lot and closing the pocket in on Jackson to limit his vision and room to run
Run blocking was horrific , pass blocking was average .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We got to keep one of Pierce / Williams until we are able to invest high pick in complete player like Chris Jones or similar
Williams may not be cut until the end of the 2020 season when we would save close to 10m. If we cut him in the upcoming offseason we only save 4.3m

Charm City

Pro Bowler
We got to keep one of Pierce / Williams until we are able to invest high pick in complete player like Chris Jones or similar
chris jones does not play the same position as them. He is too tall to be a NT. He would be a 5-tech in this scheme. our scheme relies heavily on having big immovable people in the middle of the line and relying on those around them to get pressure. Anything in addition to that is just gravy and not what we look for when evaluating players

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
chris jones does not play the same position as them. He is too tall to be a NT. He would be a 5-tech in this scheme. our scheme relies heavily on having big immovable people in the middle of the line and relying on those around them to get pressure. Anything in addition to that is just gravy and not what we look for when evaluating players
I agree and it's the reason we drafted Mack. We believe he can be a BWill type of player.