• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chiefs

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a game I am really nervous about. It is in Arrowhead and we are due for a bad game. Ravens have never consistently played good games although Lamar Jackson seems to buck that trend. So, we'll see. The fact that we barely got beat by a prayer throw by Mahomes will have them motivated too. Now that they've claimed Senat with the only intention of gathering intelligence about Roman's run schemes, I don't know what to make of this game. I hope we come away with a victory because we need this for confidence for the rest of the year.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a game I am really nervous about. It is in Arrowhead and we are due for a bad game. Ravens have never consistently played good games although Lamar Jackson seems to buck that trend. So, we'll see. The fact that we barely got beat by a prayer throw by Mahomes will have them motivated too. Now that they've claimed Senat with the only intention of gathering intelligence about Roman's run schemes, I don't know what to make of this game. I hope we come away with a victory because we need this for confidence for the rest of the year.
I don’t know if they claimed Senat for intel as much as they needed a guy due to Eric Fisher and also Reid knows what to expect from our guys. Jah Reid is one example of that. I think coaches go after players they like but also whose coaching they know because that plays a part in them adapting to their teams. Jordan Devey is another guy who I believe we had at training camp and on the roster possibly at one point.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t know if they claimed Senat for intel as much as they needed a guy due to Eric Fisher and also Reid knows what to expect from our guys. Jah Reid is one example of that. I think coaches go after players they like but also whose coaching they know because that plays a part in them adapting to their teams. Jordan Devey is another guy who I believe we had at training camp and on the roster possibly at one point.
Let's just hope that is the case... because an O-lineman is exactly the kind of player one would need to decipher at least some run concepts the Ravens adopt.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Cam Erving starting at LT for the Chiefs this weekend - with him playing and tyreek hill out there's not many better times to play the chiefs
and yet they are still a dangerous team to play and it's in their house at their home opener. The crowed is going to be really loud. It's going to be a hell of a game and one I don't expect to win.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Guess what team is the Ravens @ Chiefs game.

Ravens vs. Chiefs broadcast map

It’s beautiful

Ravens_Chiefs.0.png

When two MVP candidates square off on Sunday, the nation will be watching. The 506sports.combroadcast map has been released and. . . it’s beautiful.

Ravens_Chiefs.png

CBS Early

That’s right, from the tip of Washington to the bottom of Texas, the West will be watching Lamar Jackson battle it out against Patrick Mahomes.

Hell, half of the east coast will be tuning in, too. Only New York and above are missing the game to witness Tom Brady yet again eviscerate the Jets.

Once again, Louisville, Kentucky, is an island as the rest of the surrounding areas are exclusively other games. They love their former Cardinal.

As for the broadcasters, I’m a fan of Eagle and Fouts. They work well and they call a good game. This will be a fun one.

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer

It’s beautiful

Ravens_Chiefs.0.png

When two MVP candidates square off on Sunday, the nation will be watching. The 506sports.combroadcast map has been released and. . . it’s beautiful.

Ravens_Chiefs.png

CBS Early

That’s right, from the tip of Washington to the bottom of Texas, the West will be watching Lamar Jackson battle it out against Patrick Mahomes.

Hell, half of the east coast will be tuning in, too. Only New York and above are missing the game to witness Tom Brady yet again eviscerate the Jets.

Once again, Louisville, Kentucky, is an island as the rest of the surrounding areas are exclusively other games. They love their former Cardinal.

As for the broadcasters, I’m a fan of Eagle and Fouts. They work well and they call a good game. This will be a fun one.
Fouts........ughhhhhh.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

It’s beautiful

Ravens_Chiefs.0.png

Ravens_Chiefs.png

CBS Early

No Romo and Fantz???? FUCK THIS.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
they always put romo on a 4pm game
eagle and fouts is the number 2 cbs crew - i like eagle
Not always. Our game last season against the Chiefs was a 1pm game. Didn't he/Nantz also call our game in ATL the week before as well? Regardless, I think they get the biggest CBS game in the week.

lotDLizard

Practice Squad
Any Ravens fans coming to Arrowhead Sunday? We are Chiefs fans and have a big tailgate in Lot D. We would gladly invite out of town (Ravens fans) to join us! We would love to show you an awesome tailgate and a helluva good time! Just let me know.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not always. Our game last season against the Chiefs was a 1pm game. Didn't he/Nantz also call our game in ATL the week before as well? Regardless, I think they get the biggest CBS game in the week.

you're right - for some reason i thought our last chiefs game was a 4pm game

i think they try to put romo on 4pm games as much as possible because those games get a wider national audience than the 1pm games

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Any Ravens fans coming to Arrowhead Sunday? We are Chiefs fans and have a big tailgate in Lot D. We would gladly invite out of town (Ravens fans) to join us! We would love to show you an awesome tailgate and a helluva good time! Just let me know.
although I won't be at the game, my fellow Ravens fans attending Arrowhead appreciate your invite.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

although I won't be at the game, my fellow Ravens fans attending Arrowhead appreciate your invite.
Just watching from the TV, there seemed to be a nice contingent of purple in the stands (not that it REALLY means much) so I'm sure the Ravens fans turnout would be the same.

Either way, this should be a good game so good luck sir/ma'am.

lotDLizard

Practice Squad
Sir! Lol! There are about 20 to 30 of us. All season ticket holders. Should be smoking some kind of meat, drinking lots of beer! We flew to Jacksonville and their tailgate sucks! Just want to show some fans how tailgating really is. Plus want to make friends all over in case I fly to a game in another city.