• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chiefs

Hey brother! Pretty good! Glad to see the Pack doing well. You know I always root for them. Hope everything is great on your end!
Everything is going awesome brother! I think your Ravens have potential to win it all this year. A huge win over KC would do wonders. Who's after KC?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I have to say, I don't remember having butterflies this early before any other game. I think I might start smoking again.

Also, I really like Wink Martindale's no-nonsense demeanour. Great, great coach - think we might lose him after this season.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I have to say, I don't remember having butterflies this early before any other game. I think I might start smoking again.

Also, I really like Wink Martindale's no-nonsense demeanour. Great, great coach - think we might lose him after this season.

Not sure why but I think he wants to stay at DC. Maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else.

Pretty sure with the guys we have now, there wont be a constant turnover at coordinator.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I think I was feeling butterflies prior to last years game and I think you are right. Not sure if I've ever heard him say he wants to stay at defensive coordinator.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Last year Tony Jefferson missed the KC game due to a sprained ankle. It will be nice to have him playing in this game.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Any Ravens fans coming to Arrowhead Sunday? We are Chiefs fans and have a big tailgate in Lot D. We would gladly invite out of town (Ravens fans) to join us! We would love to show you an awesome tailgate and a helluva good time! Just let me know.
I wish I was, would love to see a game at Arrowhead. I hear you guys can make some noise there!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
earl thomas did fine against the cardinals - the cardinals just spent the whole game throwing to the other side of the field and avoided him...
Did even have a single tackle? Looked it up . ZERO tackles against Arizona. One assisted tackle.

Last edited:

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who would he tackle if the play is always away from him?
Please , every SINGLE play was away from him ? And if EVERY single play was to the opposit side, why not make a few adjustments.

Ed Reed he is not at this point.

I recall quite a few catches in the middle of the field.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Please , every SINGLE play was away from him ? And if EVERY single play was to the opposit side, why not make a few adjustments.

Adjust how? Move him more to the left, so Kyler can throw to the right?

Nobody is Ed Reed at any point.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

he's not ed reed but much like ed reed, he can lock down an entire half of the field - watch the game again - the cardinals make a concerted effort to avoid his side of the field - especially when the we played cover 2 and had jefferson covering the other half of the field