• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Update: Welcome to B-More, Jeremy Maclin!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
confirming from harbaugh, maclin has left the building without a contract. he is going home and has a wedding to attend this weekend.

he might not be signing here

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There's still hope. I wonder what kind of deal we offered him and how much it differed from Buffalo's offer. It's sensible of him to think about it. Fingers crossed.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
He could still sign. They didnt want to press him. I mean hes getting married this week. Unlike the bills who seemed to press him a lot. I like that we made him feel comfortable

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
There's still hope. I wonder what kind of deal we offered him and how much it differed from Buffalo's offer. It's sensible of him to think about it. Fingers crossed.
You're right. Harb's said he wanted to discuss it with his wife.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was confused about the wedding thing. My bad guys. Either way hes probably taking jis time considering he wants to find a place to settle with his wife. Hopefully his wife loves crab cakes lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
and to think... with all these players we dont let leave without a deal... we dont press them to sign, just natural recruiters.

speaks volumes.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Agree, it's probably smart of him to consider the positives and negatives. I hope he includes Wings vs. Maryland Crab Cakes and Blue Crab. I like wings but Maryland Crab is a deal closer for me. Just sayin

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was confused about the wedding thing. My bad guys. Either way hes probably taking jis time considering he wants to find a place to settle with his wife. Hopefully his wife loves crab cakes lol
The should be the opening question in the interview.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
and to think... with all these players we dont let leave without a deal... we dont press them to sign, just natural recruiters.

speaks volumes.

Unlike buffalo who kept taking videos and sayimg he wont leave without a deal. Hopefully that annoyed him a little bit.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would personally rather have Decker. Red zone threat, better over the middle, touchdown machine.

I disagree. Maclin is better overall, younger, and has a connection with our coordinator. Decker gets no seperation, plus his wife may become a distraction with that reality tv show lol