• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I am just really happy a certain WR will not be playing this week because otherwise I would not pick the Ravens to win.
At one point, it was Sanu. At another point, it was Boyd. All I'm saying is that Bengals WRs have a propensity of doing some unworldly shit to us in the last minutes of a game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unless Eifert goes down a stair wrong and is out for a month. I love the guy but he is one of those guys who seems to not be able to dodge the injury bug.
and going down a stair is quite possible for Eifert. Lets be honest...

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unless Eifert goes down a stair wrong and is out for a month. I love the guy but he is one of those guys who seems to not be able to dodge the injury bug.

and going down a stair is quite possible for Eifert. Lets be honest...
5446150.jpg

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If our pass rush doesn't get to Dalton, who is lost in the pocket big time, then I give up.
This. Of all of the problems this team has, we haven't put quality pressure on the QB in almost a month. Cincinnati has an immobile QB and probably the worst offensive line in football.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Well boys this is to hold onto first place in the north the browns take on the seahawks if we can take care of business we may just have ourselves a 2 game cushion...... which means we will lose

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
in a combined 138 games Brandon Williams and Michael pierce have a combined

8.5 career sacks.

that is ridiculously bad.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
makes Jihad Ward who we brought in look like an elite pass rusher with an epic 4 sacks in 27 games.