• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Folks bottom line is we beat an 8-0 team and are at an all time high as a team. We now face and 0-8 team in their stadium and we all know the stories of any given Sunday. We need to play this team like it is the playoffs. Or else against these guys we'll lay an egg no matter the QB. I just don't want us to have that let down, not against these Bengals.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Folks bottom line is we beat an 8-0 team and are at an all time high as a team. We now face and 0-8 team in their stadium and we all know the stories of any given Sunday. We need to play this team like it is the playoffs. Or else against these guys we'll lay an egg no matter the QB. I just don't want us to have that let down, not against these Bengals.
We opened as -9.5 favorite.
For once I think we cover this.

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
The Ravens next 2 games are against teams coming off a bye. Part of that is because the Texans had a game in London and the right to spot their bye week afterwards.

This is a long-time NFL scheduling error which is easy to fix, but the league has chosen to ignore.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Ravens next 2 games are against teams coming off a bye. Part of that is because the Texans had a game in London and the right to spot their bye week afterwards.

This is a long-time NFL scheduling error which is easy to fix, but the league has chosen to ignore.

The patriots also just had the same honour having faced the browns off their bye and then us off our bye too

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
There it is

upload_2019-11-8_10-33-44.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good teams are "suppose" to beat bad teams! Ravens gotta stay focused and go into Cinci and handle their own business!

GO RAVENS!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
lol

CBS Sports’ John Breech: “The other problem for the Bengals in this game is that they give up 177.6 yards per game on the ground, which ranks dead last in the NFL. The Ravens might not even have to throw a pass to win this game. Basically, if this is a trap game, it's the equivalent of using a mouse trap to catch a large bear, and the Bengals are not the large bear in this analogy.”