• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Film Breakdowns

rossihunter2

Staff Member

@Edgar - on the broadcast i wondered if it was something to do with pass interference and not being able to block in the same way when the ball's in the air but clearly that's not right because they are all ineligible receivers and behind the LoS - what do you think happened for all 5 of them to get it wrong because clearly all 5 of them are on the same page as each other but not on the same page as the rest of the offence...

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Edgar - on the broadcast i wondered if it was something to do with pass interference and not being able to block in the same way when the ball's in the air but clearly that's not right because they are all ineligible receivers and behind the LoS - what do you think happened for all 5 of them to get it wrong because clearly all 5 of them are on the same page as each other but not on the same page as the rest of the offence...
I'm not certain. I wish I knew what was said between Bozeman and Stanley. It might be a projection but just going off of body language, it sure seems that each is sort questioning the other and there seems to be an understanding between them that someone botched that play for Marquise.
It may be that it's a new wrinkle and under repped to this point.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm not certain. I wish I knew what was said between Bozeman and Stanley. It might be a projection but just going off of body language, it sure seems that each is sort questioning the other and there seems to be an understanding between them that someone botched that play for Marquise.
It may be that it's a new wrinkle and under repped to this point.

Yeah you mentioned that in the video but it’s so bizarre that not even one of them is doing anything except standing with their hands by their sides so it’s not like clearly some of them got the playcall wrong - it just looks so odd that a play could go that wrong in that way having created basically a 6 vs 3 chance with the maybe quickest player on the field

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
looks like we lucked out on this one guys, but sometimes they go your way. Not that the final score would have made much of a difference.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Saw this multiple times - never thought this was PI at all - doesn’t restrict the receiver in any way and makes contact with the ball at an appropriate time
he does have his arm around him, but you are right, he isn't restricting him.