• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Film Breakdowns

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m in film watching session, watching film every chance I get from multiple places. Thank God we have Lamar. Honestly with this “support” cast and archaic offense, I don’t even think Mahomes would’ve been successful in this “scheme”. Lamar makes it all work and it’s honestly disgusting to think otherwise

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Elijah Moore.

That first play.. thats something we wouldve ran and got stopped 3yrds short lol.. i wonder if an option route wouldve got him to ran a slant there for an easy first or would the qb and wr would just have to be on same page for it to happen.. i miss watching wes welker and edelman..

rossihunter2

Staff Member
not yet. Does his injury history run you off of him?

it's a worry for sure - but he's probably the best C prospect (on tape) that I've seen since I started watching draft prospects back in 2014

for me he's in a similar category as jaelan phillips in that he's the type of prospect we rarely get the chance to draft - in phillips case, he's at a high value position so it's probably he still goes ahead of our pick - but dickerson i see in a similar light but who has a chance to fall to us because of those injuries

idk what to make of the run of injuries - it hasnt seemed to sap his athleticism (he was casually doing cartwheels at 325lbs behind mac jones while he was being interviewed at bama's pro day)

the worry would be that eventually maybe it would or that it makes it more likely he misses time

it's a risk but i personally think he's the best center prospect ive watched:

• athletically gifted with no physical limitations with size or height or weight or length - in fact he's 6'6 but plays with great leverage - he has amazing lower body flexibility to do so
  • lateral mobility and movement skills in space are great - sometimes looks slightly ploddy when pulling but on other types of athletic blocks he looks fluid and mobile especially on high difficulty reach blocks - he's really quick off the ball - absolutely crushes guys in space
  • technical with his hands - good placement and consistent - probably has the heaviest hands in the entire draft class - massively powerful punch
  • play-strength (and power in general) is exceptional - and drives through contact
  • nasty mentality - constantly finishing - an absolute mauler - tape is littered with the fallen carcasses of defenders he's come into contact with - he's just overwhelming at the point of attack
  • great processor in pass pro - strong anchor
  • flexibility to play both guard spots as well as C
if i had one criticism (outside of the injury history), it would be that he occasionally stops his feet and gets caught leaning but it's not based in any athletic limitation and he has the length and mobility and play-strength to recover

to me creed humphrey is the guy who looks like it's obvious he's going to start in the NFL for a long time - really safe pick and would be very happy if he became a raven
landon dickerson is a guy who if he can stay healthy might be a perennial all-pro candidate but that is a notable "if"

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's a worry for sure - but he's probably the best C prospect (on tape) that I've seen since I started watching draft prospects back in 2014

for me he's in a similar category as jaelan phillips in that he's the type of prospect we rarely get the chance to draft - in phillips case, he's at a high value position so it's probably he still goes ahead of our pick - but dickerson i see in a similar light but who has a chance to fall to us because of those injuries

idk what to make of the run of injuries - it hasnt seemed to sap his athleticism (he was casually doing cartwheels at 325lbs behind mac jones while he was being interviewed at bama's pro day)

the worry would be that eventually maybe it would or that it makes it more likely he misses time

it's a risk but i personally think he's the best center prospect ive watched:

• athletically gifted with no physical limitations with size or height or weight or length - in fact he's 6'6 but plays with great leverage - he has amazing lower body flexibility to do so
  • lateral mobility and movement skills in space are great - sometimes looks slightly ploddy when pulling but on other types of athletic blocks he looks fluid and mobile especially on high difficulty reach blocks - he's really quick off the ball - absolutely crushes guys in space
  • technical with his hands - good placement and consistent - probably has the heaviest hands in the entire draft class - massively powerful punch
  • play-strength (and power in general) is exceptional - and drives through contact
  • nasty mentality - constantly finishing - an absolute mauler - tape is littered with the fallen carcasses of defenders he's come into contact with - he's just overwhelming at the point of attack
  • great processor in pass pro - strong anchor
  • flexibility to play both guard spots as well as C
if i had one criticism (outside of the injury history), it would be that he occasionally stops his feet and gets caught leaning but it's not based in any athletic limitation and he has the length and mobility and play-strength to recover

to me creed humphrey is the guy who looks like it's obvious he's going to start in the NFL for a long time - really safe pick and would be very happy if he became a raven
landon dickerson is a guy who if he can stay healthy might be a perennial all-pro candidate but that is a notable "if"
Thanks Rossi. looking forward to hopefully watching him tonight.