• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Win, The Outside Runs and The Weather

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well the delusional fans would say that of course we expected to be 10-2 at this point in the season. My expectations were to be competitive in most games and end up 8-8 or 9-7 so I for one am just enjoying the ride.
and being a Ravens fan I thought we had a chance to be 9-7 to 11-5 in Lamar Jackson's first full season as a starter. He has totally exceeded expectations and our offensive skill positions in general are extremely young.

and being a Ravens fan I thought we had a chance to be 9-7 to 11-5 in Lamar Jackson's first full season as a starter. He has totally exceeded expectations and our offensive skill positions in general are extremely young.
He is the best QB in football right now.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I thought 7-9 to 10-6 based on how difficult the schedule was.

Also the Titans and Texans look scary at times. We all know that neither one could beat the Ravens though when LJ is on fire. We all know how Houston looked against the Ravens.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I think my predictions went worst case was 7-9 with best being 12-4. Figured we'd land around 10 wins. All this before the Miami game. No idea the team would click like this.

49er fan

Practice Squad
I have to say that I am glad that the browns are crap. I have always respected the ravens, really like how you guys have played smash mouth football for years. I would like to see Jackson slide a bit more though, I think this guy is absolutely amazing and want him to have a long career.

I have to say that I am glad that the browns are crap. I have always respected the ravens, really like how you guys have played smash mouth football for years. I would like to see Jackson slide a bit more though, I think this guy is absolutely amazing and want him to have a long career.
Hey 49er fan congrats on your W over my team just over a week ago.

49er fan

Practice Squad
Hey 49er fan congrats on your W over my team just over a week ago.
Thanks, that game did not go as I expected. I thought we would win simply because it was at our house but I thought it would be close. We have had some good battles with you guys. Kind of hoping we don't see you again, I don't like the thought of an angry A-A-Ron

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lol, that's a given. They know exactly who to draft and who to pick in FA/trades so their unique culture is fostered and continued.

49er fan

Practice Squad
that's because they are the Browns. They could have Joe Montana in his prime and they would still suck.
That's what happens when you fill the locker room with selfish players and expect them to function as a proper team. If we look at the best teams in the league right now they have one thing in common, unselfishness.