• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-9-22_17-37-12.png

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
LOL
@AB84

Will not be playing in the
@NFL
anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the
@NFLPA
hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
LOL
@AB84

Will not be playing in the
@NFL
anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the
@NFLPA
hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !
he doesn't take any responsibility. He's a major head case.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
AB just not taking any accountability, can't stand people who do that. He isn't even wrong about some of the stuff but people blaming everyone but themselves for their problems just rub me the wrong way.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
AB just not taking any accountability, can't stand people who do that. He isn't even wrong about some of the stuff but people blaming everyone but themselves for their problems just rub me the wrong way.
he just doesn't get it and he thinks he's above everyone else.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's one thing I don't get. AB is facing charges which is absolutely righty, but why can Robert Kraft solicit a prostitute, be caught up in a police sting, get arrested and in the end nothing happens. What kind of logic is this?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

• BEN ROETHLISBERGERQB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) will not require Tommy John surgery.
    Roethlisberger was lost to a season-ending elbow injury but luckily he'll avoid the dreaded Tommy John surgery, a procedure that would have put his availability for next season in jeopardy. While it's natural to expect retirement chatter in the wake of his recent injury, the 37-year-old plans to play out the remainder of his contract, which runs 2021. 2018 third-rounder Mason Rudolph will lead the offense in his absence.

SOURCE: ESPN.com
    Sep 22, 2019, 10:49 AM ET

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is a statement I agree with and I look forward to AB going bankrupt in the near future like so many players do

Pat Kirwan

@PatKirwan_NFL

·
12m

Antonio Brown is self destructive right now and where is the Union, agent, and close friends to stop him from his social media rants. He is digging a hole not even the 70 million he grossed in the NFL will get him out of any time soon.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lmao

Which league is that, son?
Quote Tweet

HHill

@28athlete
· 37m
Replying to @MikeSilver
Antonio Brown is also arguably the best WR in the league chief

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Ramsey called in sick to the Jags Sunday night and said he thinks he may have the flu and won’t be attending practice.....yeah, I am sure he has a fever.....lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

HARRISON PHILLIPS DL, BUFFALO BILLS

Bills DT Harrison Phillips (torn ACL) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Phillips suffered a torn ACL during the Bills' Week 3 win over the Bengals. He offered rotational depth in the middle of the defensive line and played between 32-43% snaps in Weeks 1-3.