• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Per Kelechi Osemele’s agents: Osemele’s surgery went well yesterday, but damage to shoulder was more extensive than anticipated. His representatives and NFLPA are now considering specific action against the Jets’ team doctor for violations of State Medical Board Regulations.

This whole situation is made worse by the fact they outright released him earlier today. What a terrible doctor and I hope the Jets lose draft picks for this.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

playcalling has been problematic at best from the broncos
also decisionmaking etc. been questionable as well from the top of the organisation

doesnt exonerate joe from his mistakes but you can tell he's not used to being in a situation where a team just has no belief they can go and win a game

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
playcalling has been problematic at best from the broncos
also decisionmaking etc. been questionable as well from the top of the organisation

doesnt exonerate joe from his mistakes but you can tell he's not used to being in a situation where a team just has no belief they can go and win a game
The difference is Broncos got disillusioned by him very quickly. We made a huge mistake extending him the second time, so we had to act like all is normal. He plays exactly the same as he did in Baltimore but coach doesn't trust him.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-28_13-18-4.png

I mean what the hell did they have to lose by trying to get the 1st down on their last drive and win the game? To me it was 4 down territory at that point, given their record, and given that they have pretty much declared a total team rebuild. I realize that their D had played pretty well but still, I hate when coaches coach not to lose. It was the dumbest play calling I have seen in a while.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems like these Jets d linesman..Wilkerson,Richardson and now williams have something in common..great starts and decline by the time they should be in their prime.
yeah, certainly seems to be the case. Williams has definitely been inconsistent at best through the year.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Jalen Ramsey gave up a reception to 6 different receivers, going 7 for 7 for 89 yards. Egad. Get your act together, brother.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I guess he hurt his neck when he said all of this. Vic Fangio announces that Flacco will not play against the Browns due to a neck injury. Brandon Allen will start for the Broncos against the Browns.
well that sucks