• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

i know it was expected but this genuinely feels like overkill - no one would be giving up a 2nd round pick for Taysom Hill let alone a 1st rounder lol

Oh no. I want him to be the franchise QB after Brees retires once I saw this post:

EQnisrqWAAAnBZx

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's keep the laughs rolling on this Saturday. The Cowboys have once again met with the agents for Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper following the combine. While most teams are in a holding pattern as they wait on a new CBA agreement, it did leak what Dallas' latest offer is to Dak Prescott. Dak turned down $33M a year at the beginning of the season, and once again Dallas is offering $33M a year(seems to be their range) but with $105M Guaranteed.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/03/06/cowboys-talk-with-dak-and-amari-agents-again/

This will be everybody's reaction if and when Dak takes this deal:

giphy.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Giants essentially have a deal done with DL Leonard Williams who they traded 3rd & 5th Round Picks for. Giants also rumored to go after former Patriot LB Kyle Van Noy.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Giants essentially have a deal done with DL Leonard Williams who they traded 3rd & 5th Round Picks for. Giants also rumored to go after former Patriot LB Kyle Van Noy.

I would like Kyle Van Noy to be a Raven at a cheap price if I could.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Norman lands in Buffalo on a one year deal reuniting with Sean McDermott who was his DC in Carolina. It's a $6M deal worth up to $8M with incentives.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Giants TE Rhett Ellison has announced his retirement. Ellison was a fourth round pick by the Vikings in 2012.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL announces that the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys will play in the 2020 Hall of Fame Game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Unsurprising. Looked like it was going to be inevitable given these two teams are part of the NFL's darlings group.

When they announced Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher, I figured this would be the Hall of Fame Game this year. Wonder how long it will be until we play in it again.