• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Speaking of the WFT, Ryan Fitzpatrick will be playing for his 9th NFL team in 2021 as he has signed a 1 year deal in Washington.

the league is genuinely way more fun when fitzmagic is starting somewhere - and now you’re telling me he gets to throw moon shots to terry Mclaurin... sign me up

they better not be in the Mac jones market... I don’t wanna see him end up on the bench watching a bama guy struggle

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
78EC265F-C41C-45A8-B329-BE481742B30F.jpeg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh boy.....

This lawyer happens to be the neighbour of Bob McNair and who seems absolutely bat shit crazy in his posts on insta... his insta post is so weird and not written how a lawyer would normally write something like this (also why on insta lol...?)

also worth pointing out it looks like a lawsuit hasn’t actually been filed at all in any of the courts (hence Watson saying he’s not seen the complaint... because one hasn’t been filed) - just this crazy lawyer saying he has

and for what it’s worth (not commenting on the alleged victim - albeit not actually seen evidence there even is a plaintiff at this point) - buzzbee seems to have been one of them crazy trump republicans and ran for mayor in 2019

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is not a good look for Deshaun Watson. If there are real text messages where he did in fact apologize then that only confirms what she says happen if he is apologizing.

"Prior to the scheduled session, Watson described what he was looking for," the suit states. "He told Plaintiff that he wanted a massage for relaxation and that he was not seeking the typical sports massage."

"As she was trying to figure out how to extricate herself from the situation, Watson continued to aggressively attempt to steer the conversation to how Plaintiff was not rubbing him the way he wanted. Several times he specifically kept trying to direct her to his......," the lawsuit claims. "At one point, he purposely exposed the tip of his.... from under the towel."

The suit goes on to claim the therapist ended the session and believed comments made by Watson were threatening.
"I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine," the suit claims Watson said.

The massage therapist said Watson later sent her a text message apologizing for the incident.

https://abc13.com/deshaun-watson-tony-buzbee-texans-quarterback-lawsuit-houston/10425299/

rossihunter2

Staff Member