• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The lawsuits of the 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th filed against Watson. Reading those, it doesn't look good for Watson at all.

4th -

5th -

6th -

7th -

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The lawyer who has filed the charges against Watson is now saying there are TWENTY-TWO woman filing charges against Watson.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The lawyer who has filed the charges against Watson is now saying there are TWENTY-TWO woman filing charges against Watson.

If Watson is guilty, he's done for. If he can prove that he's completely innocent and this was a smear campaign, I hope he sues everyone involved in smearing his name for everything.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s just nuts! Wow. If these allegations are true, he is one dumb mf.
It's less dumb and more just used to being treated like a walking god that people don't say no to. Even average NFL players have grown up in a world where people have bowed at their feet or always bent the rules for them because they're useful for that school (grade school, eventually college). It really can fucked with someone's mind to be raised like that and then suddenly asked to understand that actions have consequences. There's a reason why so many players think they're untouchable.

Nurps

MVP
It's less dumb and more just used to being treated like a walking god that people don't say no to. Even average NFL players have grown up in a world where people have bowed at their feet or always bent the rules for them because they're useful for that school (grade school, eventually college). It really can fucked with someone's mind to be raised like that and then suddenly asked to understand that actions have consequences. There's a reason why so many players think they're untouchable.

Im just saying if you want a sexual encounter with someone, get someone who wants the same or even pay for it. Why whip your d out in front of a masseuse?!? Dumb! I don’t care how awesome you’ve been led to believe you are. There’s ways to do it that won’t get you sued by a dozen plus women. He’s a dipshit if this all comes out as fact.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
what a complete jerk. This guy is totally pissing away an NFL career.

Dolphins waived OT Isaiah Wilson.
Wilson was late for his physical, on-boarding process and skipped voluntary workouts. He also "refused team efforts to help him to get his life on track" after a lost rookie year. Wilson lasted less than two weeks in Miami after washing out his first year in Tennessee. Releasing Wilson won't cost anything since his salary guarantees were already voided. Wilson has been a total bust since getting drafted with No. 29 overall pick last year. His off-field baggage makes him unlikely to resurface this season.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Especially players who come from small towns. I never looked into how some of these guys are treated as KIDS

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Three more lawsuits against Mr. Watson. Either he is one of the biggest scumbags that we didn't know about or he should file one of the biggest defamation lawsuits and get each and every one of them who slandered his name. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see a third option.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Three more lawsuits against Mr. Watson. Either he is one of the biggest scumbags that we didn't know about or he should file one of the biggest defamation lawsuits and get each and every one of them who slandered his name. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see a third option.
Well, it could be a combination of both.

I can see scenarios where he did try to get a happy ending from a masseuse or two (or maybe all of them... wouldn't surprise me), and then a bunch of other masseuses, who didn't get that treatment, heard about it and tried to sue.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im just saying if you want a sexual encounter with someone, get someone who wants the same or even pay for it. Why whip your d out in front of a masseuse?!? Dumb! I don’t care how awesome you’ve been led to believe you are. There’s ways to do it that won’t get you sued by a dozen plus women. He’s a dipshit if this all comes out as fact.
Well, generally speaking, there's a couple things that could be going on here:
1. He may very well have thought (or it could even be legit that it was) that it was a consensual sexual encounter. There are many, many, many massage parlors and personal masseuses' in this Country who make a living having sexual encounters with clients. There's very little difference between hiring a massage for sex or hiring a prostitute for sex, provided the masseuse knows or agrees to the sexual encounter.
2. Being naked in front of a masseuse is 1000% normal. I put no merit into these statements like "o I didn't know he'd be naked". I used to get monthly massages pre-COVID for years, but in national parlors and in small massage places. I preferred to be naked almost all the time, and if you're respectful, most masseuses simply don't care. Especially if you're face down. Many men go to a masseuse specifically to get their glutes massaged (I would imagine this could be an almost daily occurrence for a pro athlete), which means by definition, there's nothing covering it.
You could make a case his dick should always be covered, but again, I know many masseuse who simply don't care and wouldn't say anything if it wasn't.
3. What I don't understand is why either a) he doesn't have a personal masseuse on-call who can take care of this as needed or b) where is the Texans masseuse that they undoubtedly have on-staff?

That would be my argument as a prosecutor. If he purely wanted a massage, he has access to a team one for the majority of the day, and could very easily pay to have somebody do it whenever he wanted. The fact that's traveling to get a massage is a problem for him.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Watson is guilty, he's done for. If he can prove that he's completely innocent and this was a smear campaign, I hope he sues everyone involved in smearing his name for everything.
I guess the question becomes... guilty of what, exactly? Like they've gotta get sexual assault charges at this point, and I'm not sure they're near that level.

The NFL generally doesn't care about civil cases. He could get sued by 100 women for this, and if there's no criminal case, the NFL will do very little about it, and neither will the legal system mostly. He'll just handle out a bunch of settlements and move on. The only way the NFL is going to care is a) if criminal charges are filed and b) they're serious enough, like multiple sexual assaults, felonies, etc.

Even if they convict him of 22 cases of prostitution, you're talking minimal NFL intervention.

Nurps

MVP
Well, generally speaking, there's a couple things that could be going on here:
1. He may very well have thought (or it could even be legit that it was) that it was a consensual sexual encounter. There are many, many, many massage parlors and personal masseuses' in this Country who make a living having sexual encounters with clients. There's very little difference between hiring a massage for sex or hiring a prostitute for sex, provided the masseuse knows or agrees to the sexual encounter.
2. Being naked in front of a masseuse is 1000% normal. I put no merit into these statements like "o I didn't know he'd be naked". I used to get monthly massages pre-COVID for years, but in national parlors and in small massage places. I preferred to be naked almost all the time, and if you're respectful, most masseuses simply don't care. Especially if you're face down. Many men go to a masseuse specifically to get their glutes massaged (I would imagine this could be an almost daily occurrence for a pro athlete), which means by definition, there's nothing covering it.
You could make a case his dick should always be covered, but again, I know many masseuse who simply don't care and wouldn't say anything if it wasn't.
3. What I don't understand is why either a) he doesn't have a personal masseuse on-call who can take care of this as needed or b) where is the Texans masseuse that they undoubtedly have on-staff?

That would be my argument as a prosecutor. If he purely wanted a massage, he has access to a team one for the majority of the day, and could very easily pay to have somebody do it whenever he wanted. The fact that's traveling to get a massage is a problem for him.

I love the fact #3 has an a) and a b). Its so you lmao

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our man Joe Cool signed a one year deal with the Eagles

Good for Joe, close to home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk