• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

redrum52

Hall of Famer
What does this mean I’m so confused

He talked about how the team would practice in the winter. While mentioning this he said the team was caught mixing hot chocolate for the players in mop buckets.

Just thought it was hilarious considering how they're constantly shit on for being a cheap team then things like this come out.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of NFC playoff QBs,

@rossihunter2 , @JAAM , I would be embarrassed if Lamar did this shit to us. Fortunately, we shouldn't have to worry about this and it looks like the Cardinals and Kyler will get it together before the season starts.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

@rossihunter2 , @JAAM , I would be embarrassed if Lamar did this shit to us. Fortunately, we shouldn't have to worry about this and it looks like the Cardinals and Kyler will get it together before the season starts.

2020: Tampa hosts the Super Bowl... signed Tom Brady.
2021: Rams hosts the Super Bowl... Traded for Matt Stafford
2022: Arizona hosts the Super Bowl.... Trades for ????

What do the Cardinals do to keep the Super Bowl host streak alive?

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if im honest - i just assumed all this stuff was about ad money and some sort of sponsor deal

but maybe not i suppose

it will certainly help if there's enough animosity or friction there that kyler doesnt get paid this offseason

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

we definitely don't have to worry about this. Lamar is a leader and has never been a finger pointer. He takes all the blame and never takes all the credit.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

I like Kyler but he’s acting like such a bitch. He was absolutely awful against LA. Own it. Lamar always takes responsibility, even when his top options were Seth Roberts and Willie Snead. I don’t feel bad for Kyler at all.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of QBs with underwhelming performances in the game that mattered most to them this season, looks like Wentz may go ahead and find himself another team.

upload_2022-2-13_17-40-50.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Let’s go MF Rams

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Rumor has it he is headed to Tampa. Complete opposite of his predecessor if it's true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
so not only do they miss the playoffs, but he cost them a 1st rounder instead of a 2nd rounder and then wasnt even worth them keeping lol
Colts are down catastrophic. One less AFC team that we truly have to worry about.

Rumor has it he is headed to Tampa. Complete opposite of his predecessor if it's true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been hearing these rumors too. Honestly, not buying it. Kyler is gonna calm down, stop acting like a bitch, and get back to achieve greatness.

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
BTW their stadium is twenty two years old. May need to expand it. Even though it is tourism there.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not much worse than seeing Brian Flores go to a division rival. The blueprint has been laid by him and the Steelers already have our offenses number. If Lamar and Roman don’t learn how to zig while they zag, then we’re gonna see the ugliest of games twice a year, then there’s gonna be lots of film out there for other teams.