• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
As sad as it is, I don't think Lamar gives a fuck who's playing WR. This seems to be a money issue not a team personnel or culture or scheme issue.

Dude didn't care who the new OC was going to be or anything. He just wants to make a lot of money
This is also true. Lamar just doesnt strike me as a smart person at this point, although I still want him as my QB1. Like I said, I dont really know why I think signing DHop helps us getting him onboard, I just feel it does.

Tank

Hall of Famer
As sad as it is, I don't think Lamar gives a fuck who's playing WR. This seems to be a money issue not a team personnel or culture or scheme issue.

Dude didn't care who the new OC was going to be or anything. He just wants to make a lot of money
It's crazy that at this magnitude of $ someone wasn’t able to get through to him to maximize potential earnings it was best to sign an extension back in 2021. It's like he just wants to win the biggest pecker contest.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's crazy that at this magnitude of $ someone wasn’t able to get through to him to maximize potential earnings it was best to sign an extension back in 2021. It's like he just wants to win the biggest pecker contest.
At what point is his family taken care of financially? He keeps talking about doing what’s best for his family….Seems the Ravens offered him security for life.

Tank

Hall of Famer
At what point is his family taken care of financially? He keeps talking about doing what’s best for his family….Seems the Ravens offered him security for life.

Yeah, gotta think it’s his mother pushing him, and you’re right. Anything close to what has been reported was more than fair and offered generational wealth.

Or maybe this is his advisor?

644EEFE0-A53D-434D-BF4F-BA7333AE6044.jpeg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It won't happen till after the draft. No way Lamar can make up his mind in 10 minutes while the Colts are on the clock lol after the Falcons leapfrog them to the 3rd pick. My prediction I see all 3 QB's gone with the 1st 3 picks.
Me too brother. I definitely see someone trading up to #3 and taking Richardson.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tank for Caleb Williams?
jk
Nah , he’s got in going hamstring issues. I’d prefer to stay away from injury prone guys after Lamar

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah , he’s got in going hamstring issues. I’d prefer to stay away from injury prone guys after Lamar

We should draft Will Levis. You see his guns?! Dude is jacked! He played through injury last year too. He built Ford tough!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn it... we really could have had Slay. Defense would have been clamps.

Defense dont win championships nowadays.

The best defense is a good offense!

Look at the chiefs vs the eagles Super Bowl.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Eagles defense was overrated to me. Spags does a lot with a little. I think our defense last year was better than both. And there will be another dominant defense soon. Why not us?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Our defense can win championships as long as:
1. The young pass rushers develop
2. The offense can simply execute the routine easy shit that they’ve routinely blown in the past, like catching balls, running correct routes, not going down early, following obvious blocks, etc.