• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
this guy gets nothing right. He basically takes every rumor he heres and makes a video of it. The only one he was right on was Roquan Smiith and he had us getting him last offseason.

basically he throws spaghetti at a wall on every rumor and soon enough something will stick. I'm sure this is the same one that JLC mentioned. Monkin isn't going anywhere.
COMPLETELY agree. If an OC is leaving some team, it's Ben Johnson. Monken has been good, but not great, and that is perfect for him sticking around for a while.

Simba

Staff Member
I don't know who the hell this is and why we worked out a punter (I looked... he is not left footed), but give me this man for name value alone

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking at the list of upcoming free agents, and the absolute dream signing would be (edge) Josh Allen. He's someone that would genuinely put the defense on another level.

More realistic signings that would really benefit the team would be Mike Evans, Leonard Williams, Kevin Dotson, Jonathan Greenard, and Chidobe Awuzie.

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking at the list of upcoming free agents, and the absolute dream signing would be (edge) Allen Wake. He's someone that would genuinely put the defense on another level.

More realistic signings that would really benefit the team would be Mike Evans, Leonard Williams, Kevin Dotson, Jonathan Greenard, and Chidobe Awuzie.

My dream is to have my second favorite WR of all time come here.

Let me tell you something, and this is between me and you, I walk into a room and see Mike Evans and Kyle Hamilton???

CHOOOO CHOOOOOO

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What if his agent is asking for really top money? Another Donald like contract? I hope they are realistic.
look at the Javon Hargrave structure and then add more guaranteed money and more avg annual value. I think that would work for us and Madubuike has said he really would like to stay here so maybe he's willing to take a 'little' less to stay in Baltimore. I think he ends up getting a contract like the one below with maybe 22 or 23m avg.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
look at the Javon Hargrave structure and then add more guaranteed money and more avg annual value. I think that would work for us and Madubuike has said he really would like to stay here so maybe he's willing to take a 'little' less to stay in Baltimore. I think he ends up getting a contract like the one below with maybe 22 or 23m avg.

How often do players say they want to leave lol

Obviously hope he means it but who knows. I'm so used to players leaving to get paid it doesn't hurt anymore.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How often do players say they want to leave lol

Obviously hope he means it but who knows. I'm so used to players leaving to get paid it doesn't hurt anymore.
The way he said it. Like he literally told the reporter I really want to stay here and I'm not just saying it to say it or something to that extent.