• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eric seems as if he is playing the comp game next year. Judon and Yannick could very well give us two thirds along with the second third comp pick for Culley. Don't know about anyone else who can get us comp picks next year but that looks to be the plan.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Eric seems as if he is playing the comp game next year. Judon and Yannick could very well give us two thirds along with the second third comp pick for Culley. Don't know about anyone else who can get us comp picks next year but that looks to be the plan.

Judon
Ngakoue
Snead
Bowser
Wolfe
Skura
RGIII

my guess is that it's possible 5 or maybe even 6 of those guys (not sure how the league is going to view Skura... probably not well tbh) would qualify for comp picks - and hopefully RGIII gets a deal that will at least make him a qualifying free agent even if he never gets a deal that actually impacts the actual comp picks themselves

I'm hoping we retain Bowser and the team is negotiating with Wolfe (and has been for a while) so it's possible we bring those 2 back but depending on how careful we are in terms of UFA vs cap casualty we could definitely end up with 3 or even 4 comp picks in 2022 to add to the 1 we already have for Culley

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Gus Bus!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Free Agency Cheat Sheet:

the top right is pretty interesting...
according to that
- we have the league's worst EDGE roster right now (unsurprising given the whole position group is currently hitting free agency lol)
- we have the 5th worst WR corp
- we have surprisingly the 4th best OL
- and unsurprisingly the league's best CB group

and apparently 6th best roster overall as it stands

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dear lord I’m so excited in seeing who else gets cut. This is getting really fun

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Dear lord I’m so excited in seeing who else gets cut. This is getting really fun

im there looking at who's coming available and legitimately starting to think those 3 or 4 teams with a ton of cap space could legitimately for the first time ever build themselves into legit contenders (at least for a year or 2) purely out of free agency

for the first time ever you could probably technically actually build an elite offensive line out of the guys available in free agency - not sure i can remember a time when that was even remotely possible

will be very interesting to see what the jets and colts do - think the colts are in a great spot but still dont trust their QB at all lol - think the jets have a legitimate chance to turn their whole franchise around