• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Beyond the fact I’m a Ravens fan, I was double ecstatic that we kicked their ass because of that smug douche named Jim
Don’t give a sh!t about Jim. Fuck the 49ers and their toxic ass fans though. Greatest day of my life.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don’t give a sh!t about Jim. Fuck the 49ers and their toxic ass fans though. Greatest day of my life.

Yo I was on my hands and knees praying to the Lord above on that final goal line drive they had…..

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are the 49ers the only Cali team you hate?

If I may so interject, I hate all things Cali, especially sports… hated their arrogant cocky asses before, but now that my terrible ex gf is from there and is a bandwagon Cali team fan, hell with that whole place

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If I may so interject, I hate all things Cali, especially sports… hated their arrogant cocky asses before, but now that my terrible ex gf is from there and is a bandwagon Cali team fan, hell with that whole place
California is such a fucking hell hole and I live in the armpit of it, but I am a Lakers and Dodgers fan. Can’t stand Bron tho

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dodgers blow and so does LeFlop
Yea well I’m glad you and your terrible ex gf aren’t together anymore and I hope you’re happier now. So ha

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't really have a problem with Niners fans because I know quite a few of them who are chill people, but I do find it funny when I still occasionally see some of them bitching about how Jimmy should have been called for PI. Haters gon' hate.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hey JAAM I agree. I hate SF. We love you guys like family. I always consider the Ravens the Packers allies.
Love you IB!!!