• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't really have a problem with Niners fans because I know quite a few of them who are chill people, but I do find it funny when I still occasionally see some of them bitching about how Jimmy should have been called for PI. Haters gon' hate.
I literally cannot stand them. My most hated fan base lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Saints just made Ryan Ramczyk the highest paid Right Tackle at $18M a year.

Good Luck Kansas City with OBJ's contract.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i mean i guess ramczyk needing a deal passed me by - but that's massive for Orlando's price - because that's almost certainly the base-line he'd be asking for...
Stanley’s a bargain. Zeus is gonna stall the chiefs ascension, I have a feeling he’s not gonna play up to his price tag and his eventual contract is gonna look bad in hindsight

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't really have a problem with Niners fans because I know quite a few of them who are chill people, but I do find it funny when I still occasionally see some of them bitching about how Jimmy should have been called for PI. Haters gon' hate.
NONE of them have any room to talk. If it wasn't for the lights, we wiping the floor with them.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stanley’s a bargain. Zeus is gonna stall the chiefs ascension, I have a feeling he’s not gonna play up to his price tag and his eventual contract is gonna look bad in hindsight

OBJ is another Gaither….

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Wish him the best, but some of those deep drops Mahomes loves might not be blocked up how the team likes. The pass rushers in that division might give him some trouble too. Hope he plays his best against everyone but us.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wish him the best, but some of those deep drops Mahomes loves might not be blocked up how the team likes. The pass rushers in that division might give him some trouble too. Hope he plays his best against everyone but us.
This is exactly why I’m not sure about his fit and never have been. Mahomes will have to adjust his game big time so that he’s giving his LT an arc to protect instead of putting him in a foot race that he’s gonna lose

JAAM

Hall of Famer
More than any of our divisional rivals, Chiefs, and Titans?
Oh absolutely. I actually even hate Clowns fans more than those two. Chiefs fans are just weird so I feel bad for them

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Gotta remember point of reference here… him being out in Cali likely means he puts up with 49er BS much much more than here
This as well

JO_75

Hall of Famer
OBJ is another Gaither….

We'll see, considering this will be his first time in an offense that is primarily a passing attack compared to our offense, we'll know the answer. Mahomes can run too but not to the threat that Lamar can run so how much of our offense and scheme protected OBJ? He's talented, there's no denying it but so much of what we do offensively may have covered up some weaknesses. Going to be interesting to see who ends up winning the trade long term.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
NONE of them have any room to talk. If it wasn't for the lights, we wiping the floor with them.

For real. The lights going out allowed them to reset and get things going again while, at the same time, cooled down our offense which was basically unstoppable up until that point. Neither of those things happen if the lights stay on and it would have been a blowout.

For real. The lights going out allowed them to reset and get things going again while, at the same time, cooled down our offense which was basically unstoppable up until that point. Neither of those things happen if the lights stay on and it would have been a blowout.

And I would have drank 6 less beers

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is exactly why I’m not sure about his fit and never have been. Mahomes will have to adjust his game big time so that he’s giving his LT an arc to protect instead of putting him in a foot race that he’s gonna lose

it must be said, to be fair to mahomes, that eric fisher's not exactly that great of a LT...

i'd be more worried about the dropoff at RT for the chiefs from schwartz to remmers

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
And I would have drank 6 less beers

I definitely drank a lot during the 2nd half of that game, but it was nowhere near as bad as the game against the Broncos. I was already planning to get hammered that day because it was on my birthday, but the fact that the game was so back-and-forth had me OBLITERATED. If I recall, I was downing whiskey shots all 4th quarter until the Mile High Miracle happened. Then I remember downing some celebratory whiskey shots when we won the game and not feeling so great afterwards (I'll spare the details, but it probably looked like something out of The Exorcist at one point lol).

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I definitely drank a lot during the 2nd half of that game, but it was nowhere near as bad as the game against the Broncos. I was already planning to get hammered that day because it was on my birthday, but the fact that the game was so back-and-forth had me OBLITERATED. If I recall, I was downing whiskey shots all 4th quarter until the Mile High Miracle happened. Then I remember downing some celebratory whiskey shots when we won the game and not feeling so great afterwards (I'll spare the details, but it probably looked like something out of The Exorcist at one point lol).
when the Mile High Miracle happened, since you were so drunk, did you know it actually happened at the time?