• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sherman’s not on any team right now - I have to imagine there’s not much we can read into Wagner’s destination purely off Sherman being “excited”

My guess is more that the exciting bit is he’s gonna have bobby on to announce it in his podcast today or tomorrow

Either way, whether he’s a raven or not I’d like this to be over lol - tired of this will he won’t he stuff

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sherman’s not on any team right now - I have to imagine there’s not much we can read into Wagner’s destination purely off Sherman being “excited”

My guess is more that the exciting bit is he’s gonna have bobby on to announce it in his podcast today or tomorrow

Either way, whether he’s a raven or not I’d like this to be over lol - tired of this will he won’t he stuff

Tretter still out there. Dream a new dream.

F it... if we desperate enough, lets go Clowney!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This feels like disappointment

at this point it's dragging on so long it feels like im gonna be disappointed even if he does sign with the ravens lol

sherman's podcast is likely today or tomorrow if he keeps his pseudo-schedule (for our sake i hope it's today)...
and even moreso i hope that if it is today (or tomorrow) that it actually is wagner's free agency announcement because otherwise i might tilt lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think Sherm is just genuinely excited for his good friend and the opportunity to talk about it on his podcast. I sincerely do not think it has anything to do with any of Sherm’s old teams lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Okay - I’m off today, I’m bored, I’m getting the floors in my house redone and it’s loud, I’m on edge, and all I want is a Wagner announcement. Even better if he signs with us

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm losing my fucking mind over here. I looked at that grandma in the cage meme and thought to myself you see what you're doing Bobby? This mans best be signing today or we're gonna truly gonna go apeshit

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
He coming just chill
9eu.gif

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
at this point it's dragging on so long it feels like im gonna be disappointed even if he does sign with the ravens lol

sherman's podcast is likely today or tomorrow if he keeps his pseudo-schedule (for our sake i hope it's today)...
and even moreso i hope that if it is today (or tomorrow) that it actually is wagner's free agency announcement because otherwise i might tilt lol
If it's announced tomorrow, nobody would believe it unless there's an official press conference.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

really intrigued to see where he ends up after chicago backed out

Man I’d love to have Ogunjobi lol. I think the Pierce signing made that idea go away though

Reactions: cdp

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Okay - I’m off today, I’m bored, I’m getting the floors in my house redone and it’s loud, I’m on edge, and all I want is a Wagner announcement. Even better if he signs with us
You’re off and getting fresh work done to your house and you’re mad because it’s loud? Shit that’s a good day fam. Bright side.

Also where the fuck is Bobby