• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love Torrey

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone check the Ikeas in Baltimore, Wagner might have gotten lost looking for furniture for his new place.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If this dude doesn’t get suspended at least 4-6 games.. smh

Can’t believe he got a fully guaranteed

jboy19

Pro Bowler
If this dude doesn’t get suspended at least 4-6 games.. smh

Can’t believe he got a fully guaranteed

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the "something illegal probably happened here, but we don't know exactly what" pass that Tyreek Hill got. I'm sure that Dee Haslam being on the Conduct Committee doesn't hurt, even if she recuses herself.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the "something illegal probably happened here, but we don't know exactly what" pass that Tyreek Hill got. I'm sure that Dee Haslam being on the Conduct Committee doesn't hurt, even if she recuses herself.
very possible and btw, where have you been lately.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
There’s more “will he won’t he” energy to This Wagner cycle than a bad YA book

I don’t think he signs here. He’s just trying to milk rams into giving him alittle more.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've been lurking. Works been a little crazy and I had a daughter six months ago, so it's been a little hard to keep informed on things.
I get it, well next years Forum Mock may be a bit easier. Need to start my recruiting as soon as possible...lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Wagner to the pats confirmed.

Looks like we lost out boy.

Lets put our sights on Clowney now. LFG