• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bobby’s a whole bitch fr
I knew he was waiting on Donald’s extension to finalize. Otherwise he would’ve signed with us like last weekend

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man at some point you gotta up the offers to these impactful players. Two swings and two misses with guys that could’ve made our defense much better

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What the fuck do we do now? That’s two players who have straight up dragged us this FA period and we still have gaping holes in multiple spots and there is no way of addressing it all in the draft and now we can’t address them through FA either.

They don’t even give a fuck about their team in LA, not a single rams fan said a word about wanting Wagner while our whole fanbase probably fucked up twitters servers with the flood of posts begging Wagner to come here.

Fucking LA… I can’t stand rich and famous people.

Last edited:

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Man at some point you gotta up the offers to these impactful players. Two swings and two misses with guys that could’ve made our defense much better

In his defense, he signed with the reigning Super Bowl champs who play in his hometown. We probably would have needed to offer a decent amount more than he signed with LA for to land him.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's gotta be some void year trickeration at that amount... for a soon to be 32 year old LB
More likely just high base salaries on the back end that are not guaranteed, aka he'll be released before that.

Look at Tyreke Hill's deal. It "looks like" a $30M AAV deal. In year 4, he has a nearly $44M base salary, not guaranteed. He'll never see that.

Simba

Staff Member
I might be alone in this thinking but I'm glad we didn't get him if that's the price. I know the guaranteed money is unknown but still seems like an overpay at his age. I was thinking more a 3 year deal at around the same AAV, but one that's really a 2 year deal when all of the numbers come out. A 5 year depending on the guaranteed is basically a 3 year commitment to an aging LB who did finally show some signs of slowing down last year, although he's still high end.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
What the fuck do we do now? That’s two players who have straight up dragged us this FA period and we still have gaping holes in multiple spots and there is no way of addressing it all in the draft and now we can’t address them through FA either.
Rasheem Green? Our FO doesn't seem to consider Treter.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't have a lot of concerns over adding a cheaper veteran pass rushers and multiple rushers in the draft.
Linebacker is a toss up. The real question is inside linebacker going to be an important role on this team's defense going forward? Like we don't have loaded talent there, but if we're going to be playing more Dime coverages like a lot of teams are, they're not on the field that much anyway.

There's a reason why a lot of teams league-wide are devaluing that position.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

They don’t even give a fuck about their team in LA, not a single rams fan said a word about wanting Wagner while our whole fanbase probably fucked up twitters servers with the flood of posts begging Wagner to come here.

Fucking LA… I can’t stand rich and famous people. Go live a life of vanity you piece of shit.

Yesss… come to my side… fuck LA and even more importantly fuck “Cali”

Simba

Staff Member
I told yall he didn't want to be here. His behavior didn't suggest for one second that he did.

Now that we've been fucked again, BRING IN GILMORE. Corner has horrendous depth
I wouldn't say he didn't want to be here. I think he just wanted LA more - born there and been a west coast guy all his life. Sometimes that stuff matters.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Fucking LA… I can’t stand rich and famous people. Go live a life of vanity you piece of shit.
We'll find our guy. We didn't think much of LJ Fort but he turned out pretty decent.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Damn man this is sad. Malik Harrison - > Wagner is not a small change. People keep saying ILB is a devalued position in the NFL. Maybe, but that's literally never been the case for the Ravens.

Big loss today.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't say he didn't want to be here. I think he just wanted LA more - born there and been a west coast guy all his life. Sometimes that stuff matters.
That's exactly what I meant when I said he didn't want to be here. He said very early on he wanted to join either of the LA teams. The Rams were interested the whole time. There was never a chance for us

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Whatever... enjoy paying a third of your salary in taxes Bobby. Don't need him, let Queen continue to develop and we'll be good.