• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can talk myself into Landry in the slot. Have Marcus Peters play nice and apologize.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I can talk myself into Landry in the slot. Have Marcus Peters play nice and apologize.

Landry definitely a Raven type player but I think it's time to allow Devin Duvernay and James Proche do their thing in the slot. If The Ravens do sign a veteran receiver I rather it be a outside receiver that can be more of a redzone threat.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

I never get rookie jerseys though I did make an exception for Lamar in 2018. I will be pissed if he changes his number to 1 after we win the Super Bowl this year. He needs to keep that Legacy of 8 in Baltimore going, and yeah I still hate this new jersey number change rule if you can't tell lol. I mean a Linebacker wearing 6? I didn't like the idea of PQ wearing 48 but I prefer that then 6.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never get rookie jerseys though I did make an exception for Lamar in 2018. I will be pissed if he changes his number to 1 after we win the Super Bowl this year. He needs to keep that Legacy of 8 in Baltimore going, and yeah I still hate this new jersey number change rule if you can't tell lol. I mean a Linebacker wearing 6? I didn't like the idea of PQ wearing 48 but I prefer that then 6.

If he wins us a super bowl..he can do whatever tf he wants and I’ll be cool with it lol.

I already know Lamar’s first super bowl is gonna have us in all types of feels. Maybe hit us harder than Ray’s last ride. Just the constant doubt and trolling from outsiders telling him he can’t do it and us going along with him while he tries and prove em wrong. I know imma feel that shit.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I like the single-digits lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I like the single-digits lol
I do too. I used to hate it in college but after years of watching college I love it now, I wanted to get queens jersey when he announced the number change.

One thing I hate though, wrs with a rb number, like James Washington at OkSt with 28, that shit was hideous

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Emotional damage
I mean I see a lot of people banging on the Wagner deal, BUT, I don't really see that much of an issue. It's pretty clear his objective is to spend one year in LA, see what happens, and then possibly test FA again.

Plus, the Ravens offering him a whopping $0.5M more over two years is clearly not going to be enough to a) get you to not go where you wanted to go to begin with, which is LA and b) he gets to play the team that screwed him over twice next year, which is what he wanted.

If Wagner had turned down like $10M more from the Ravens, then I'd be scratching my head. But basically all this tells me is that the Ravens and Rams deals in the first two years were basically the same, and he just picked the preferred destination. Pretty standard FA move if you ask me.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I mean I see a lot of people banging on the Wagner deal, BUT, I don't really see that much of an issue. It's pretty clear his objective is to spend one year in LA, see what happens, and then possibly test FA again.

Plus, the Ravens offering him a whopping $0.5M more over two years is clearly not going to be enough to a) get you to not go where you wanted to go to begin with, which is LA and b) he gets to play the team that screwed him over twice next year, which is what he wanted.

If Wagner had turned down like $10M more from the Ravens, then I'd be scratching my head. But basically all this tells me is that the Ravens and Rams deals in the first two years were basically the same, and he just picked the preferred destination. Pretty standard FA move if you ask me.
Yeah it's hard to consider that a competitive offer when the guy wants to play in his home town.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I feel like there's just been no movement at all in the entire nfl for days now. Doesn't it seem like if that's been the case it's gonna stay that way until after the draft?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

That doesn't change the fact that there's
emotional-damage.gif